**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Easy Champ Buffs

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
We recently saw Sentry receive a simple stat change which immediately changed him from one of the worst champs in game to a great damage dealer. As I've mentioned in previous posts, other champs could easily be fixed with some small adjustments to their abilities. So, I'd like to start a thread which focuses on how certain champs could be improved without drastically overhauling their original abilities.
1. Black Bolt- make his Provocation buffs permanent (currently this is a synergy with Medusa, but I think he is weak enough to deserve this without the need for synergy)
2. Winter Soldier- guaranteed power drain on hits with his bionic arm. Sig ability scales the amount drained instead of chance to drain.
3. Joe Fixit- simply improve the values for his various abilities (stronger regen, more potent rage/weakness/fatigue, higher crit)
4. Gamora- an extremely dull champ that definitely needs a rework, but I would settle for a chance for assassination on all special attacks, where the sig improves the chance and also damage. It would be nice if her bleed scaled to special damage.
5. Vision- simply increase his damage output.
6. Magneto- a small amount of ability accuracy reduction for all champs (iron in the blood), and then ability similar to danger sense against metal champs.
7. Xpool Deadforce- make dat bleed stack
8. Vulture- incinerate should stack, or multiple dexterities should not consume more Chitauri energy. Also decrease the cost of power drain and decoy.
9. Iron men (og, superior, ip, war machine, hulkbuster)- all in drastic need of reworks to be honest
10. Rocket raccoon- I really like his shield system ability, but it is rarely used. Make it more potent and worth investing that dash back+block.
11. Abomination- poison aura, similar to Mephisto's aura of incineration.
12. BPCW- indestructible while reflective armor is active.
13. Colossus- needs more immunity. Probably needs a huge rework, but maybe just put the heavy handed node in his abilities.
14. Dr. Strange- just go back to pre 12.0! Or at least restore his original 7 second cycle. I can understand his regen was too op, but now it's laughable. Make it as potent as ghost riders?
15. She-Hulk- actually write out her sig ability, and then increase its effectiveness.

Sorry, i know it's a long read, I appreciate anyone who did. lmk thoughts