**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deadpool X-Force Abilities?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I thought about it recently and realized that Deadpool X-Force has almost no abilities

- He can stack one bleed
- Gets a power gain buff at low health

Is this all he has?

Comments

• Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Oh and has a funny L3
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Pretty much it lol bleeds on sp2 and 3 as well
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I thought about it recently and realized that Deadpool X-Force has almost no abilities

- He can stack one bleed

Is this all he has?

It's because X pool in the comics lost his healing factor when with the x force
  • Options
    Exacly he’s a Deadpool who had power gain instead of regeneration. A duh
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    He's a very basic champion. In fairness, his basic stats are all fairly good; but he's got no utility.
  • Options
    sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 240 ★★
    If I'm not mistaken the x-force will be in the deadpool 2 movie... Let's see if they will decide to work more on him then.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Don't forget, this amazing champ was deemed as a viable 6* so that's going for him! My favorite ability of his is how he can sit in the top of ones roster and still manage to be useless. Coincidentally this happened to me ^
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★

- He can stack one bleed

Is this all he has?

People keep saying that but I can't find an example. He certainly has lost his healing factor at times, but I can't find that happening during his Xforce stint. I did find plenty of examples of him having the healing factor while with XForce though.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

- He can stack one bleed

Is this all he has?

People keep saying that but I can't find an example. He certainly has lost his healing factor at times, but I can't find that happening during his Xforce stint. I did find plenty of examples of him having the healing factor while with XForce though.

Some stuff,MORE logical explanation is kabam doesn't want OG Deadpool to lose his value.