**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] Lag and Performance Investigation

Comments

• ChenChen Posts: 115
    Device and Model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.3
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 18.0.1
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Game is extremely slow to load (iPhone SE twice as fast), lagging during fights against bigger characters (dormammu), game causing phone to overheat which probably leads to game performance as iPhone most likely throttling - this happens after 3-5 fights, pausing/lagging during certain specials, battery draining very fast compared to iPhone SE. Game is close to unplayable on my iPhone 6 which is too bad as that's my primary device.
  • BnB15BnB15 Posts: 2
    Has been over a week since I listed my problems, and thinks have actually gotten worse instead of better! I can’t continue like this until the next update, you guys can’t think people are just satisfied to wait til the next update for a fix can you? Having to play 4 to 5 times as much in dungeons just to reach milestones and people hate playing with me, load times are so slow they are done with there next fight before I’m even able to start the fight! Lag has gotten worse not just at the beginning of fight now it’s throughout the entire fight! Please fix this!
  • JeryG8terJeryG8ter Posts: 71
    Device and Model: iPhone 6+

Overheating to the point of rendering all app unusable. need to force close MCOC for the phone to cool down. performance prevent smooth game play because of extreme lag and control not registering.
    I love this game but i might need to call it quit :-( if it continue to be that bad.
  • Fowler74Fowler74 Posts: 1
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.3.1

Phone overheats the more I use it. The hotter the phone gets the more lag I get in the game. After about 15 minutes I need to exit the game and let me phone cool down for 10 minutes before I can play again.
  • eiy8xwqpvsmd.png
    Using iPhone 6 and 8
  • NotatakaiNotatakai Posts: 1
    Device Operating System: 11.3.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: latest version
    Description of the Issue: After some fights (probably every activity in the app) lags start. After Restartung the app the lags are gone, but than again after some fights .... and so on.
    My guess is that more and more data (maybe graphics of the different opponents?) is loaded into memory till it gets full.
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    IPhone X latest iOS latest update o2 network 60gb free memory no other apps open when playing. Some nodes in war make my champs unresponsive usually last unblockable node on line 2 bottom from top at fork. And stun immune. Champ fails to do anything fight starts take 5-8 hits from beginning and it’s over can’t block can’t parry can’t evade can’t do nothing. Submitted multiple tickets for the usual mugging off. We will take it to the team yeah right when in x amount of months after we milk all your resources and blame bugs ? Sorry for the change in attitude but after repeatedly asking you to fix something and nothing gets done it gets annoying. Since dungeons play has been awful lag awful game issues arena issues Been getting trapped in dungeons or locked out of the game when does it all end ? When I quit ? Lol please fix this I bought this phone to keep playing not to keep getting cheated out of resources. I’m also not the only one suffering same guys in my alliance who go at them nodes when I complain they also share the same fate and my close mate on iPhone X is now quitting cause he say he can’t play competitively due to all the issues he shares with me.i told him not to let you beat him but his choice is his choice lol.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Iphone 6. The game is unplayable. Everything is stop-motion and lag hits worst right as enemies use specials.
  • AlbertABAlbertAB Posts: 8
    i8ic11claj4p.png

Device/Model: iPhone 7 plus
    Device OS: iOS 11.3.1
    Cellular/WiFi: WiFi & Cellular
    Game Version: 18.0.1
    Game Mode: Dungeons
    Description:

When Mephisto activates his incineration aura against Gladiator Hulk, game frezeed adn didn´t respond, I had to force the app and then I had to enter again, same happen 3 times in a row and I lost the dungeon 6, and I was the responsable of a waste of time and 5 star champions for my partner too.

The game is becoming less enjoyable by the day and when you domt receive any in exchange of all the bugs.gwhyozjh6zo7.png
  • AyahlaAyahla Posts: 4
    Hi all.. are they take action of what u comment. May i know... becoz mine is LAG as HELL

IPHONE 5

Kabam= the origin of lag
  • JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 70
    I’ve been having lag problems since i’ve Updated to Version 18.0.1. This has happened in Arenas. My device is IPhone 8, iOS 11.3.1, I connect through 4G o WiFi. The main problem is sometimes the game freezes in the middle of a fight. After 2 or 3 seconds it goes normal.
  • Bigfoot602Bigfoot602 Posts: 2
    Device and Model: Iphone 6
    Device Operating System: 11.4
    Game Mode:War, AQ, story, event, arena
    Description of the Issue: Been lagging off and on without reason or rhyme for about a year, its unplayable when it does it, freezes my champ and gets my butt kicked. Using different champs doesn't seem to matter. Area of game doesn't seem to matter. Maybe offer a slightly less graphics intense mode for people who want to play, but can't afford a new iphone every ten minutes. It's monstrously frustrating. Please do something soon, this game is the best game on the market.........when it works. When it doesn't work, its by far the worst. Listening to your customers is step one in customer service. These complaints have obviously been going on for a while. Thank you.
  • MijeiliMijeili Posts: 1
    Device and Model: iPhone 6 plus
    Cellular or WiFi: both, on cel carrier os AT&T
    Game Version : 18.0.1, but since previous version has occur
    Game Mode: In The whole game mode, Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: after 5 minutes playing the mobile phone become overheat and lag, this things make impossible continue.
  • DoctorGruntDoctorGrunt Posts: 19
    edited June 2018
    Device and Model: iPhone 6S
    Device Operating System: 11.4
    Game Version Installed: 845756
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Issue is ultra simple, when there is nobody, in the night, for example, the game is at 60 fps, and when there are many players the game becomes unplayable because it misses inputs... Rent more servers or put the game logic client side. You have the stats on your servers, so stop taking your players like dumbs guys...
    There is sometimes issues on our side but that happens 2% of the time, I ping google to know the QOS, when it's below 60 ms the game should be ok if your servers can stand the load, which is nearly never the case. RENT MORE SERVERS....
    For example, I just stop to play, I finished all the event quests 1 week before the end because I know many players didn't, I tried to do act 5 quests but the game is dropping too many inputs to be playable now...
  • ZervosZervos Posts: 8
    Device: iPhone 6 PLUS
    Operating System: iOS 11.3.1
    Connection: BOTH
    Game Mode: All: Story quest, event quest, arena, AQ and AW

My phone becomes incredibly hot after 2 minutes of play and then the game starts to lag and glitch. The game is becoming unplayable. Please help or I will be forced to stop playing lest I damage my phone. The heat really started with the most recent MCOC update.

• Device: iPhone 6
    Operating System: iOS 11.3.1
    Connection: BOTH
    Game Mode: All: Story quest, event quest, arena, AQ and AW

The Game us really becoming so much lagged after ten minutes of gameplay and lag is continuous at the start of the match . This is irritating a lot muh . I hope to solve this problem asap
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    IPad 3, os 9.3.5 (most up to date it will install), Wi-Fi, version 18.1, every game mode and screen extreme lag on loading every single icon/picture and being able to click on anything.
  • art1cw0lfart1cw0lf Posts: 4
    Hi, after the last update witch was 6.06 yesterday I have so many problems by playing the game consistently lag, my heros doesn’t respond sometimes and looks like I’m playing with 10 FPS.
    The game block himself and most of the time I have to restart it.
    I’m using IPhone 6 WiFi with the latest game update. I’m the only one who has these problems ???
  • TeyodoraTeyodora Posts: 3
    Device: Iphone 6s+
    Operating system: iOS 11.2.2
    Connection: Both
    Game version: idk, newest i guess
    Game mode: Alliance War
    When I use Vision in AW his special attack doesn’t take any damage to the opponent. Hapened 3 times so far! I wrote to Kabam, I was acknowledged but that’s all, problem is still here. 3 times in a row I cannot finish my path because of this. I used up so many resouces to try to deal with this. Please fix this bug.
This discussion has been closed.