**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Champion has the Best and Strongest Signature Ability?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I personally believe that Star-Lord has the best signature ability. His damage becomes insane! Blade is a runner-up because of his awesome regeneration when duped.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Yeah, but blade's requires you to do something outside of the typical mechanics, and as long as you don't get hit, you don't need it.

I personally like Voodoo's sig.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Any more thoughts?
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Since we are talking strongest and not necessarily which is best, I would say between Juggs and Scarlet Witch for the strongest
  • Options
    FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    Blade does have an amazing signature ability. Id go with him over Star Lord.

Also the ability to never get hit when you're bragging in the forums is pretty amazing.
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    The brilliant logic of if you have skill you don’t need Blade regeneration. If you have so much skill to never lose health then you don’t need Blade you can take Carnage and no need to compare champions or bother acquiring new ones.
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    The brilliant logic of if you have skill you don’t need Blade regeneration. If you have so much skill to never lose health then you don’t need Blade you can take Carnage and no need to compare champions or bother acquiring new ones.

I agree somewhat. Although the lower tier champs are lower tier for a reason. Many of them have pillows for hands. Hit the same way too. Blade even without his regen hits like a truck.
  • Options
    SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    Scarlet witch and star lord are the top 2 in my eyes as far as signature ability goes