**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mordo not blocking after finishing a combo. [Closed]

belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have been having issues with mordo for a few weeks now my 3* and 4* will not block or parry after finishing a combo. Please look into this issue it makes playing with mordo basically impossible and needs to be addressed.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• CodePlayCodePlay Posts: 24
    I experience this too everytime.
  • ChapaevChapaev Posts: 3
    Fix this bug! I farmed mordo from arena and he is completely useless!!!
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    His blocking seems kinda slow. I do a 4 hit (MLLL) combo instead of the usual 5 hit combo. Just remember, don't end mordo's combos with a kick.
  • jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    I thought it was me because i was not used to him but i would do exactly that. He does special and then just stands there frozen.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    After some more testing yesterday I've confirmed it down to not being abl to block after a 5 hit combo all other combos seem to be ok
  • ChapaevChapaev Posts: 3
    I guess it is only after 5th combo. But what is the problem for kabam to fix it?
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    Nightcrawler seems the same way. I can intercept with a parry no problem but if i finish a combo and try to parry i get stuffed everytime
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I don't see this as a bug I see this as a weakness and you need to adapt. If you use a medium attack at the end of your combo (which you should do anyways) then you will be able to block at the end of it.
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    It's the same issue for nightcrawler and mordo for over 6 months now. Last communication from mods (when mordo was originally released) was that it couldnt be replicated by their team despite A LOT of people complaining. Nearly 7 months later they have even scrapped it out of the list of known issues. They have definitely kept their promise of communicating and engaging with the community.
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    Have been having Mordo for months and suffering from this problem. After 5 hit combo there is a delay in parry or block. I became well used to this and I usually don't hit 5 combo!

We reported this several times to Kabam before. Still no fix! Like usual!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    His shield pops up .5 seconds after he actually blocks. It could be throwing your timing off.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    His shield pops up .5 seconds after he actually blocks. It could be throwing your timing off.

I think there's a problem with his ability that allows him to block unblockable attacks. His blocking mechanism might be colliding with that ability.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    that is what happens to me also i finish a 5 hit combo with mordo and i try to block right away. If they delay any then I can block. All epends how aggressive the ai is on counter attacking. If they attack right away you have no choice but to eat their combo. I'm assuming this bug does have to do with some kind of conflict with his ability to block unblockable specials. I really hope this fix this i do not use mordo often in big fights because of this.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I don't see this as a bug I see this as a weakness and you need to adapt. If you use a medium attack at the end of your combo (which you should do anyways) then you will be able to block at the end of it.

If you don't think this is a bug then you know nothing about this game bro so stop spamming this post with your comments im trying to get an issue fixed that actually is an issue if all your other champs couldn't block after a 5 hit combo you wouldn't be too happy I'm sure and I've tried both ending 5 hit combo with medium attack and light attacks same out come
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey all, I've requested more specific individual information about this issue in this thread so that we can investigate this.

I'm going to close this thread now, but please feel free to move to the other one and provide specific information about your experience.
This discussion has been closed.