**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Chaos rift/crystal

humzah217humzah217 Posts: 426 ★★
ggk8249hwcbg.png
a23bzlc5g1kn.png
fmzragt1imkf.png
Do u guys think I will be able to complete master mode chaos rift or am I better of buying the master mode chaos crystal, if u think I should do the rift please include the champs u think I should use

Thanks 😊

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Can you explore master event quest?
    I haven't got round to it yet but an alliance mate said it's comparable to the final boss of master EQ
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Noooooo don’t buy the crystal!!!

If you explored master mode with “a few revives”, you can definitely do master rift. So much better rewards..... its worth even spending a few units on.
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Noooooo don’t buy the crystal!!!

If you explored master mode with “a few revives”, you can definitely do master rift. So much better rewards..... its worth even spending a few units on.

Not better rewards when you pull the 1 star chest twice like I did. Hoping my third run is better than the previous or I’ll probably end up rage quitting the game lol
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    edited April 2018
    I completed master mode 100% and for my trouble the rift gave me the path with the basic T4 cat. Def getting tired of grinding for rewards than the end result is so disappointing. I’m in a 14 million Alliance that run weekly AQ Maps 5x5 and i do not need T4 basic cats I have plenty of them give me something I need not something now I’m forced to rank a champ I don’t want or let the items expire.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I would use Ghost Rider, Scarlet Witch, Sparky, Vision/Dormammu( Which ever suits you), X23/ OG Wolverine( Which ever suits you[Stronger Bleed/Stronger Regen]).