**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Medusa NC Gwenpool or LC?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I’m low on t4bc, so I can only rank one up to r5/r3. I already have all of the above at r4/r2 and they are usable, but idk who to pick.
Medusa already tears up AQ, so maybe not her, but I also am going for Uncollected, so there’s that. I don’t have that good of a defense but my 5* NC unduped could fix that. Gwenpool and LC are beasts and I doubt I could go wrong with them, but nothing too pressing. Thoughts?

Medusa NC Gwenpool or LC? 28 votes

[style color="red"]Medusa 4* duped[/style]
50%
AfridMrLalowCavaliernameplasSuperSam57IceBobbyElitehunterLex_Luger21Next2Hellcx23433TheLegend27Angelicsignshadow_lurker22Mitchell35 14 votes
5* Nightcrawler unduped
3%
sfu_korax 1 vote
[style color="red"]4* Luke Cage Duped[/style]
10%
MegaSkater67Mrbeast6000HeroBoltsy 3 votes
[style color="red"]4* Gwenpool duped[/style]
35%
DrOctavius2_2SomeoneElseVinitlalka1988Darkrider05GeneralDCshchong2Spurgeon14JasrajCats73John_mann_gamin 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Heck I can’t change poll options...ignore the code. Just trying to catch ur eye with a spash of color...
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    He hits hard
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Unlike GP, LC can be used effectively no matter the opponent (excluding those pesky debuff immune nodes...), and he also has some form of power control now, I think. NC's a bit hard to use offensively - still good, but better on AW defense. And you have stated perhaps not Medusa...So I would rank up Mr. Pillow Hands (i can't stop it with the nickname anymore :))
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    ERROR detected, champions " [style color="red"]Medusa 4* duped[/style]" cannot be found.
    ERROR detected, champions "[style color="red"]4* Luke Cage Duped[/style]" cannot be found.
    ERROR detected, champions "[style color="red"]4* Gwenpool duped[/style]" cannot be found.
    5* Nightcrawler unduped found. This is the only valid option in the pool.

OMG, I can only vote for NC since all other 3 champs cannot be found?!!! :D

LOL, just kidding. I like pretty & cute girl, so I'm going with the Kawaii one!! LOL
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    NC? LC?
  • Options
    @Foxhero007 NC Nightcrawler LC Luke Cage.
    @shchong2 I told y’all what that was. (Failed attempt at making the text colorful)
  • Options
    Moved this over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Gwenpool and not even a competition really...