**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When is the next 6* feature crystal coming out and how long in advance will we know the champs?

Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
Any ideas Kabam?

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Pretty sure it will come out when the current one ends. Not sure why you are asking about a crystal that won’t appear for 70 days. It will probably contain the next 6 featured champs that come out after the vamps in the current featured. Simple logic
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    I'm curious about the next pool of basics in the 6* feature. Could be god tiers in there.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Pretty sure it will come out when the current one ends. Not sure why you are asking about a crystal that won’t appear for 70 days. It will probably contain the next 6 featured champs that come out after the vamps in the current featured. Simple logic

It will be announced prior to the crystal actually appearing, if the 5* featured and the current 6* featured were anything to go by. They were both announced weeks before.

The reason people are interested are that the 6* featured is currently a much better pool than the basic so they want to get the crystal. However they want to know the basic pool for the crystal, whoever will be alongside Sabretooth, Proxima and Corvus (plus the next 3 featured). What would be **** is buying the current 6* featured and then tomorrow a basic pool is announced with blade, spark, archangel, wolverine, gwenpool and medusa in the crystal. That’s why people want to know when in advance we will know.

I would be happy with kabam literally saying, “we will be announcing the pool for the 6* featured on the 26th April” for example. So I know how long I need to wait for before either opening the current 6* featured or continuing to wait for the new one.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You have like 60 days to open a featured. You could just save until the last day to wait and see the announcement. Kabam gives information when they are ready to give it out. I doubt they have put much effort into deciding when to release all this information. It will most likely be released before the current featured ends so I don’t see what the problem is with waiting until an announcement
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You have like 60 days to open a featured. You could just save until the last day to wait and see the announcement. Kabam gives information when they are ready to give it out. I doubt they have put much effort into deciding when to release all this information. It will most likely be released before the current featured ends so I don’t see what the problem is with waiting until an announcement

Completely missed the point.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I don’t think we’re seeing any GTs in the 6* crystal for a while if that’s what your asking. Wouldn’t surprise me if the current meta GTs never make it to the 6* just like how the previous gods never made the 5* crystal 🤷‍♂️