**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Symbiote Spidey any good?

I just duped my 5* Symbiote Spidey and wondering what rank I should take him to. Would he be good for AWD? I currently have Groot, Carnage and Venom as my other 5* Cosmic champs.

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yeah he is much better than the other of those for awd
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I like using him as he hits pretty hard. But he does trigger a lot of willpower though. @shadow_lurker22
    Well i would rank him up nonetheless and use him on awd
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    he is decent and can hit really hard
    5* will hit real hard and real decent to use
    Oh yes. I like how he can stack all those armour breaks. Will definitely take to Rank 3. @shchong2
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Stack armor breaks...then absolutely demolish them with the l2!
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Simple answer to you. No regrets. v0tp54fwro2o.jpeg
    Did amazing against the collector. Sadly he’s not that great in awd. I use him everywhere else tho.
    Lemme rephrase if you are fighting against an ally that is bad at fighting evaders then he is good
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Simple answer to you. No regrets. v0tp54fwro2o.jpeg
    Did amazing against the collector. Sadly he’s not that great in awd. I use him everywhere else tho.

Nice! My main cosmic champs right now are 5/50 Hyperion and Medusa but I enjoy using Spidey. @Vossler77