**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity War and infinity War Champs

mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
I must say I'm just really hyped to see this movie and then come home use all my champs there's just one tiny problem. They aren't available as a 5* champion. I'm just hoping that they finally just pull the trigger, and release to me a 5* Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Thor, Vision, & Dr. Strange (a few other 4*'s not as 5*'s but simply trying to keep it within the avengers here). They aren't even overpowered anymore. Their signature abilities would scale just fine. There's other champs now who do what they do better, and it's the perfect time to release them.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    It was being planned in secrecy.
    One and only chance to get an exclusive 5* Scarlet Witch, 5* Black Widow, 5* Thor, 5* Vision, & 5* Dr. Strange. This offer will NOT be repeated, and will only last for 1 week.

For every $100 dollar, you get a Ultimate Infinity Avenger Crystal, with the odd:-
    0.01% to get a 5* Scarlet Witch, 5* Black Widow, 5* Thor, 5* Vision, & 5* Dr. Strange
    4.99% to get a 4* Avengers
    95% to get a 3* Avengers

LOL, just kidding, I do welcome the release of these champs, considering new 6* champs are much more powerful, and there are plenty of new META that we won't need to be too fearful of these champs being too OP anymore, unlike before. Good luck and cheers!
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    If this were true, Seatin would spend $500 and get all five champs!
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    The guy is too "lucky".
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    They will release a new version of iron man and continue to ignore the bad version that needed changes years ago.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    If I understood what they said when they made the changes in 12.0, Champs like Thor and Scarlet Witch can’t be changed back without causing huge issues with new champs.

For instance Thor’s over powered tag came from his ability to armor break into negative values on top of it being multiplicative. Thor could take out ROL Winter Soldier in 12 hits I believe. They had to invent the stun immune node just to slow him down in AW. Now imagine Medusa and what she would be like. She would break the game.

Dr. Strange with MD on a power gain node would be almost unkillable now. I agree they could tweak the good Dr but they can’t put him back to pre 12.0 levels

BW with 100% ability reduction would walk through a number of the newer champs and nodes in AW.

The next generation of God Tier Champs all have something in their design that slows them down.

I’d like Kabam to redesign the class masteries. Each mastery should bring something interesting to the table.

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Great another iron man. Just buff the one in game already. Give us something there.

And I know how the champs worked before. but as they are right now, they aren't anything special. Aside from witch, they are all subpar. Witch would be on par with a Stark Spiderman, or a Magik in terms of their effectiveness. Even at sig 200