**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opinion poll: Have sentinals ruined your AQ experience?

2»

Comments

• BattlecryGWJBattlecryGWJ Posts: 20
    edited April 2018
    Yes
    The alliance I'm in has completed map 5 all 5 days in both AQs since the introduction of Sentinels, but in that same time we've pretty much turned over an entire battle group (after having had rather stable membership for several months). When players talk about why they're changing alliances, the introduction of Sentinels in AQ with no modification to AQ rewards has largely indicated as "the last straw".
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    No
    Not as much as people complaining about AQ.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yes
    People still don't get it. The problem with AQ is the outdated rewards.

I think we get it, we already asked about the reward, and the MOD already replied that this is in the middle of season where they are NOT ready to update the reward, but someone else questioned back, why in the middle of the reason they can update the minions and mini-boss yet cannot update the reward, and after that we DID NOT hear back anymore.

You see, we get the reward out-dated part, we have voice it, and we got the response we don't agree.
    You see, we also voice about the sentinel, AT LEAST after voicing, we got the Sentinel nerf!
  • No
    Not really, I just had to use a different lineup since I tend to favor DoT champs.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    People still don't get it. The problem with AQ is the outdated rewards.

I think we get it, we already asked about the reward, and the MOD already replied that this is in the middle of season where they are NOT ready to update the reward, but someone else questioned back, why in the middle of the reason they can update the minions and mini-boss yet cannot update the reward, and after that we DID NOT hear back anymore.

You see, we get the reward out-dated part, we have voice it, and we got the response we don't agree.
    You see, we also voice about the sentinel, AT LEAST after voicing, we got the Sentinel nerf!

It's ridiculous that the amount of time they spent analyzing the sentinel data and reading the sentinel posts, they can't find the time to upgrade rewards. Upgrading rewards, or at least providing a timeline as to when we can expect information on this, cannot be that time consuming.
  • Yes
    My issue is personal. I used rank up material on characters that bleed, now half of AQ is bleed immune. We should at least get some rank down tickets for our bleed dependent characters.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Just boring sti nofing Els to say
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    yes they have cause they are still bugged and too OP even with their "nerf"
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yes
    not personally but my alliance has been doing awful in aq lately
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Yes
    They aren’t difficult, but boring AF to fight
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Yes
    I quit my alliance to take a “break”. More upsetting than fun anymore.
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    Yes
    they're still a pain to fight