**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The next Featured 5-star Hero Crystal pool

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
Dear KABAM,

It was Jan 10th when the featured 5-star Hero crystal was announced to the community. 34 days after that or precisely on Feb 13th, it was then introduced in the game. It basically means that within the 34 days we all knew each and every 24 champions that will be included in the pool.
With that in mind, from my humble opinion, it would only be fair for us to know the next pool for this said crystal since there is only 23 days 8 hours and 1 minute left before the current pool date expires as I'm typing this post.
In fact, under the post titled '5-Star Featured Crystal Change Discussion Thread', your team stated, and I quote "Q: Will you announce the pool of 18 each time it changes? A: We do plan on sharing the list every time the crystal is updated."

Sincerely,
the whole community? I guess

Comments

• Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    It will be the next 6 featured 5* after the current ones. So iirc, gulk, km, bishop, sabretooth, sentinal and proxima.

Accompanied by a bunch of champs noone wants that kabam claims are very effective.
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Who is "iirc?"
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Iirc = if i recall correctly
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike can I get an attention to this post?
    The reason being I wanna plan my 5* crystal opening for some specific champs that can assist me in the current content