**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Punisher not receiving much damage after defy pain expires

When I'm fighting punisher and he triggers defy pain and the timer expires, most of the time I am unable to do much damage and finish him off. Sometimes I will go through three or four 5 hit combos before he dies (this is after endure is over). Each hit is only doing like 5 pts in damage, even if they are colored yellow like a critical hitand fury is active on my champ. This Is really annoying if you are expecting to only have to hit him once or twice and he doesn't die and gains enough power to hit you with his sp3 cause he isn't taking damage from your hits. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    He only gets defy pain once he's at 0 health.
    It should only take even a blocked hit to kill him once his endured phase is over
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Glad to know I wasn't going crazy when I noticed this in arena earlier.
  • Options
    Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    The_One wrote: »
    He only gets defy pain once he's at 0 health.
    It should only take even a blocked hit to kill him once his endured phase is over

It should, but it doesn't, thats the issue. The thing is, I have mostly noticed this in arena, so I don't know if it is happening other places, but in arena the opponent usually has salve/wp going, so they are recovering a little bit of health during the endure, so I don't know if this is part of the problem or not. When endure ends, he probably has like idk, 20-30 health left, so at 3-5 in damage per hit it still takes quite a few hits to knock him out. I don't know if this is part of the issue or not, but thats what I have seen.