**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awakening gems

humzah217humzah217 Posts: 426 ★★
4 star awakening gems need to become more available...plz do something about this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    no
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    I've gotten tons of these... keep completing more HLC. If you're not mostly using 5* or 6* then you are still on the track everyone else was in our progression. Grind some arena for more PHC chances and shards.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Since we are making request. Can we have 5* gems also. Generic would be great oh and some t1a and gold and you know what why stop there. Can we have t2a fully formed from map 2 crsytals. Think thats it. Wait and a boat i wanna see the woooooorld.
    I have like 10 4* awakenings that are collecting dust. You'll get there.
  • rwanders1978rwanders1978 Posts: 104
    I agree that 4* awakening gems should be more available. For people like me who have completed everything there is no opportunity to get them. Not even the latest 4* offer had them but the 3* did

Do I need them for my aq or aw team No. the reason I think there needed is to make the game fun. Especially for players like myself. I have 4*s in my roster who I want to awaken just so I can have a play around with them while there still slightly relevant

I spent allot of time Easter weekend to grind for a 4* Sabretooth, in my roster he is nothing ground breaking but I liked the character so wanted one. the chances of me awaking him before he becomes totally useless are practically zero. Same for the Proxima I just got and the Killmonger I have wasting away

This is a game it should be fun, people should be able to awaken who they want much more often than current rewards allow
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    humzah217 wrote: »
    Why not? 6 stars are in the game and changes need to be made including the 4 star crystal offer that costs 2500 units but the awakening gems need to be seen to first as it’s a lot harder to get than 4 star crystals

Oh my (insert your religion here😂) just because 6* are in the game does not mean that 4* are useless junk. If you want more awakening gems for 4* then you must use them. And most players who have 6* still prefer 5* to them, and they only have like 1-3. So no, work for you awakening gems like me and everyone else does.
    There needs to be more ways to earn 4 stars awakening gems, I’m not telling kabam to just hand it to us, I mean I don’t mind putting in some elbow grease for it but...it just needs to become more available

Couldn’t agree more. People awakening 4*s to have fun with the champs they’ve earned is not going to break the game dynamics

Wars I fight in are all now 5/6* champs. Letting people use there 4*s before they collect dust like 3*s isn’t a bad thing
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    @humzah217 ok I thought you just wanted them for nothing. I would be fine if there were more awakening gems as long as we had to work for them and they weren't just gimme's
    They should be added to difficult content or even special quests like the boss rush

I would also not expect a gimme just an opportunity to earn or buy some at a reasonable price
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I've been playing for only a year and I have 5 4 star AGs that I'll probably never use. I'm pretty much done with 4 stars. I think they've supplied enough.
    I've been playing for only a year and I have 5 4 star AGs that I'll probably never use. I'm pretty much done with 4 stars. I think they've supplied enough.

I’ve played since day 1 and there are nowhere near enough available. Yes I’ve used the ones I had but that was because the champs were relevant at the time

New 4* champs are available and there is a small window to use them before they become redundant
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't mind seeing the gems broken into shards and included in EQ etc.

That is a way to get more ingame without handing them out like candy.

3* shards for heroic, 4* for master, 5* for uncollected.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited April 2018
    @humzah217 HIgher level content, end game stuff
    Done that

If you've done all the end game content, why do you want materials for 4*?
    Why wouldn’t he want materials for a 4*? The game has around 100 4*s just because a few are now useful shouldn’t take away from people’s desires to rank the ones they like

Why do people still like to rank 3*s? Why do people like to awaken 3*s and try them out?
    Why wouldn’t he want materials for a 4*? The game has around 100 4*s just because a few are now useful shouldn’t take away from people’s desires to rank the ones they like

Why do people still like to rank 3*s? Why do people like to awaken 3*s and try them out?

Great last question there.
    @Primmer79 u have no argument and ur just helping me prove my point 😊

My first answer of "no" was fairly rude. But my question I don't believe is a bad one.Why would you want to spend resources on 4* if you're an end game player? I don't know many people who still do this due to shortages of other materials.

In response to awakenings, they have increased them a lot over the last few months. More deals, more celebrity challenges, and theres content that rewards 4* awakening. A LOT. There are so many 2* and 3* awakenings that they collect dust and I cannot use them. They have also increased the availability of 4* shards. I would much rather see more increased 4* shards than awakenings, so that not only are 4* easier to dupe, but they fuel 5* crystals.

How's that for an argument.
    Your argument is don’t provide awakening gems as Kabam limit all other resources to rank them?

Terrible point of view. I treat 4*s now as I did 3*s. If I pull a new one, like the character I want to try it out to it’s fufllest potential which includes wanting to awaken it. Odds of me getting the 5/6* version are low so what’s the harm in wanting to do that?