**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 to 10 second freeze.

Sometimes the game freezes for 5 to 10 seconds. No stuttering framerate before or after, it just stops. Sometimes it is in a menu, sometimes it is right in the middle of a fight, which is devastating.

I've noticed this in the last couple of days. I'm playing on my iphone. I don't usually play on my iphone because it is tiny, but my android tablet has been unplayable for several days because of the android connection bug.

Could the two bugs be related? Did the last server maintenance change something about how the game handles weak signals, and the two version have different problems because of that change?

I am on wifi. My internet is not the most reliable, but it wasn't a problem until a few days ago.

Comments

• Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Sorry to bump this, but I posted it over the weekend, and I was worried that it got buried before the mods could see it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    I swore I noticed something like that. Usually right after the Fight starts. I'll Parry, get a Combo in, and it freezes as the AI attacks me. Sometimes I'll only get a 3-Hit Combo in before I freeze and the AI advances.
  • Options
    No, this is different. The bug I'm seeing is that the whole game freezes, not just one character. Nothing moving at all for at least 5 seconds. It happens in the menus too, not just in the fights.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    My 5s does this a bit when it overheats, which is pretty much all the time I'm playing with this weather...
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I play on my Iphone, the game ALWAYS freeze when I exit and login again and when I read my notifications from other apps
  • Options
    In case it matters, my iOS version is 10.3.2.
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Gunzo wrote: »
    I play on my Iphone, the game ALWAYS freeze when I exit and login again and when I read my notifications from other apps

Same thing here, I have found a hard reset of the phone clears this up.

Usually this type of things is caused by a memory leak in the game itself.

It gets progressively worse too, the worst I've had it is 35 seconds.
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    edited June 2017
    Just had that in arena when facing UC and he somehow stunned me after executing his special and my limber is maxed so the stun wouldnt last long
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Update: the freeze time is worse now, now it freezes for 10 or the worst case is 1 minute