**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I done goofed...help pls

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
This doesn’t pertain to the game as much as the forums, but I’m stuck on the PC version of the forum and can’t get back to the mobile version where I can actually see stuff.(on a mobile device if it wasn’t clear) Can an admin or mod or somebody wise in the ways of mcoc forum stuff help me out? Kind of a side note, Kabam can you make it possible to change your profile face in the mobile version?

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    There’s a mobile version?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Not an app but there’s the “full site” where you can change your profile, and a mobile version that’s a lot more streamlined for my phone
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    From the main forum page scroll to the very bottoom “back to mobile...”
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Hmm, I’m not sure maybe one of the mods can help, there’s two on right now.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,011 ★★★★★
    This doesn’t pertain to the game as much as the forums, but I’m stuck on the PC version of the forum and can’t get back to the mobile version where I can actually see stuff.(on a mobile device if it wasn’t clear) Can an admin or mod or somebody wise in the ways of mcoc forum stuff help me out? Kind of a side note, Kabam can you make it possible to change your profile face in the mobile version?

@Hammerbro_64 what mobile internet browser are you using? Its a setting in the browser usually.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ok I got it. Thanks @CoatHang3r