**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to make the game really enjoyable

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
This isn’t a suggestion to kabam, but to players.

Recently I downloaded a few more games that I’ve had a blast playing, and when I got on Mcoc, there was it was more enjoyable than it was in a good while.

If you treat Mcoc like a job, it’s gonna be a grind and it’s gonna be monotonous. Besides, what are you working for? To be the best? If you aren’t already there and spend a ton, you will never ever get there. Sure, playing because you love marvel is great but to what end? If you care so much that it isn’t fun, take a break.

Think about it as ice cream. Your favorite flavor. You love it and it’s fun at first, and then you realize you want more to win some gluttony contest. You spend money eating your favorite ice cream, and eventually you get sick of it, with occasional brain freezes (rage quit/fatigue). It’s not fun or tasty anymore, it’s just a frivolous pursuit of something you won’t be remembered for.

I’m not blasting Mcoc, but playing 10hrs a day is unhealthy on many levels. I downloaded a game called brain dots and it’s a neat little puzzle game that I enjoy playing a good bit more because you can explore many different options for solving it. That and Mcoc keep me entertained with different styles of games.

So to sum up, don’t treat it as a job or it will be; find something else to occupy your free time along with mcoc.

Comments