**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sooo... is a new challenge coming tomorrow too?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
I seen something about Spider-Man and black panther challenge....

It said launches on the 19th April, with it being 18th today I thought it might be announced?

Or did the article have the wrong date?

Comments

• superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    With the recent ones I don't think they made any advance announcement. I could be remembering wrong but I thought with Goldblum, and maybe the Michael B Jordan one too they put out the announcement as the event went live.
  • With the recent ones I don't think they made any advance announcement. I could be remembering wrong but I thought with Goldblum, and maybe the Michael B Jordan one too they put out the announcement as the event went live.

You're remembering correctly! We'll have information on this tomorrow!
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    With the recent ones I don't think they made any advance announcement. I could be remembering wrong but I thought with Goldblum, and maybe the Michael B Jordan one too they put out the announcement as the event went live.

With the Goldblum challenge it was “the” Jeff Goldblum himself who announced the event on his twitter/fb (presumably too early).
    More ot, one can only hope, so let’s wait & see.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Ahh fair enough! Wow super pumped for it now!

More stuff like this should happen! Think everyone’s excited with the new mode alone, nevermind this tomorrow!

Great work @Kabam Miike and Kabam