**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can anyone give tips on Uncollected Guillotine?

Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
I'm having a bit of trouble with her. Its mainly the node with her becoming unstoppable which in turn makes her stun immune for a moment.
If you could give tips like the best champs to use or a strategy that I'm missing that would be amazing.

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Use a power drainer or power lock.

She is tricky at times I agree, good having a little challenge though
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Unstoppable hits after every special she uses. So, when she uses a special just try to hang back and evade for a few seconds.

Each of the mini-bosses leading up to her have a different node going and you can only take out one per run obviously. If going for just one run through I had the most success with taking out Hyperion (stun immune) - this way you can parry and play somewhat normally against her. Star Lord made pretty quick work of her on those paths. That said, use bleeders after you take out the bleed node, poison champs like Voodoo when you take out poison immune. You'll probably go through the most items after taking out King Groot (upgraded regen node I think) as she'll still be stun, bleed and poison immune. After that, whichever path you had the most success with, follow that up for the remaining paths through for the 100%.

Also keep in mind that other damage over time debuffs will still be effective - incinerate, cold snap, etc.

Thank you!!! <3
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Use a power drainer or power lock.

She is tricky at times I agree, good having a little challenge though

Thanks bro!!
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I’ve had excellent success with Luke Cage and Hulk as even without potions they are able to respectively make a mistake without insta-death or a high damage yield compared to units/effort used. Not perfect but they work
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Spend units
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Don't bring anyone who regens!

Work on your intercepts and bait her heavies.

Bring your highest damage dealers and keep chipping away. Go in with the expectation that you'll most likely being doing some reviving to get her down.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I went Hyperion path once and only had to use one revive. In Master the paths that dont remove her stun immunity make her much more difficult. I think I can still 100% Uncollected, but when she is stun immune the entire fight it is definitely a challenge because of the unstoppable on top of that every special.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Stun Immune guilly was the worst. I couldn't intercept her like other champs to save my life.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It's extra challenging trying to evade because of the long reach of her sword and the inconsistent intercept mechanics of the game.

I've been told the best way to intercept her is to use a light attack the same way you would parry. I have yet to test this myself as I'm still debating if the full exploration is worth the frustration of trying to do it...
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    It's all about intercepting, so look at this as an opportunity to get better at it.

With that said, Hyperion is great. Intercept with his sps. If you don't know how to do this, then the simplest way is wait for the defender to dash at you, evade right before the defender engages contact, and then fire off your sp.

Blade and his synergy is also very effective, but takes the fun away. If you're really struggling, then I guess this is a good option. I heard that unstoppable sometimes doesn't proc and you can even block. Crazy stuff.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yeah I can confirm that with blade, I had the trinity synergy and she only triggered unstoppable about 1/4 times,
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    use a potion champ.
    works on every difficult content ever created
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’ve soloed her several times with magik. Power lock champs work best especially if you take out the Hyperion link so you can stun her
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Blade, Magik, any power lock champ.

Stun works while unstoppable. Avoid heavies and bait.

You can take her down with practice. This is fortunately a skill fight.
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    Dont get hit.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I'm thinking dorm could be good but would result in a fairly long fight especially when stun immune
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    Hyperion made the stun immune fights easiest for me. Just keep intercepting with l1. It not incredibly fast but it’s reliable and relatively easy.