**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to use 3* Awakening Gem on?

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
If you have any other suggestion than the ones on the poll or have anything to say, please feel free to comment 😁 For the ones without brackets, if I awaken their abilities, I will start working on upgrading them

Who to use 3* Awakening Gem on? 32 votes

Iceman (2nd highest 3*)
90%
GroundedWisdomKpatrixAppieGriffoplayvg2782buffajrTonyStarkSac123_RxordieLt_Magnum_1SpiderCoolsHzoritufan_1974xananabananashchong2WerewrymMutantWharf8Av3to_My_SuperiorUltimatechampion 29 votes
Mordo
0%
Crossbones
0%
Agent Venom (1st highest 3*)
3%
cx23433 1 vote
Carnage
0%
Colossus
0%
Daredevil
3%
Bahamut 1 vote
Rocket Raccoon
3%
phillgreen 1 vote
War Machine
0%

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Iceman (2nd highest 3*)
    Yep.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rocket Raccoon
    There was an iceman?????

Grinding arena, watching tv and forum trolling at the same is bound to cause issues.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Iceman (2nd highest 3*)
    @The_Unknown, I take it that maybe you are relatively new to the game, may not be active on alliance event milestones or are not actively grinding 3* featured arena? Reason being, for an active player, after 9-12 months into the game, the inventory would have overflown with 3* generic and 3* class awakening gems.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to show-off or being cocky. None of that. Reason I'm asking this is, if you are active but just being new, then actually which 3* to be awakened has a different consideration, i.e. dupped sig99 champs to give the max signature crystal (which may give you the precious IMMORTAL IRONFIST).

What I'm trying to say is, if you already have great 4* and 5* champs, and if you are not going to use your 3* for Quest or AQ/AW, then you may NOT want to use the 3* awakening gem on a great 3* champ, instead use your 3* awakening gem on older champs and those below average champs, THAT ARE MORE LIKELY to pop from PHC, which means you have more chance to get them to sig99 by dupping, and once that you are more likely to get the max signature crystal by further dupping. For example, it is much more likely to dup Kamala Khan x15 times than to dup Hyperion x3 times.

But if you barely has any great 4* or 5*, and you are still at the stage you need to bring your R2/20, R3/30 or R4/40 THREE-star (3*) champs to Quests, AQ ans AW, then yes, Iceman is the great one for you at the moment per your list.

Good luck and cheers!
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    shchong2 wrote: Β»
    @The_Unknown, I take it that maybe you are relatively new to the game, may not be active on alliance event milestones or are not actively grinding 3* featured arena? Reason being, for an active player, after 9-12 months into the game, the inventory would have overflown with 3* generic and 3* class awakening gems.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to show-off or being cocky. None of that. Reason I'm asking this is, if you are active but just being new, then actually which 3* to be awakened has a different consideration, i.e. dupped sig99 champs to give the max signature crystal (which may give you the precious IMMORTAL IRONFIST).

What I'm trying to say is, if you already have great 4* and 5* champs, and if you are not going to use your 3* for Quest or AQ/AW, then you may NOT want to use the 3* awakening gem on a great 3* champ, instead use your 3* awakening gem on older champs and those below average champs, THAT ARE MORE LIKELY to pop from PHC, which means you have more chance to get them to sig99 by dupping, and once that you are more likely to get the max signature crystal by further dupping. For example, it is much more likely to dup Kamala Khan x15 times than to dup Hyperion x3 times.

But if you barely has any great 4* or 5*, and you are still at the stage you need to bring your R2/20, R3/30 or R4/40 THREE-star (3*) champs to Quests, AQ ans AW, then yes, Iceman is the great one for you at the moment per your list.

Good luck and cheers!

Hey, thanks for the response. I don't play Alliances because I don't really have the time to take this game "to the next level". That's why it's like rare for me, I got it from the Chaos Rift, so wanted to know people's opinions. I also have only 2 4* ATM, Vision (AoU) and Cyclops (Blue Team) who is pretty horrible from what I know.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    any of the above. it's a 3*
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2018
    Iceman (2nd highest 3*)

Hey, thanks for the response. I don't play Alliances because I don't really have the time to take this game "to the next level". That's why it's like rare for me, I got it from the Chaos Rift, so wanted to know people's opinions. I also have only 2 4* ATM, Vision (AoU) and Cyclops (Blue Team) who is pretty horrible from what I know.

I see. No worry, life is more important than game. You get your priority right. :)
    It is unfair to expect you can get a bunch of 4*s like other very active players who can literally spend 6-12 hours in game each day.

Considering you have only limited 4* champs, which Vision AoU is a very good power control champ with double immunity, which worth to bring to at least R4/40, if not R5/50, but for cyclops blue, I think don't invest too much even though he is not entirely ****, but there are many better mutant champs to use your precious resources.

Back to your 3*, in your case, yes 3* is still very important to your progress ATM, and in your case, then you shall ignore the Max Signature Crystal (not a priority), but rather, 3* Iceman will be your top pick :)

Good luck and cheers!
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354 β˜…
    Iceman (2nd highest 3*)
    Your 3 stars will become useless really fast. So, it's better to use that AG on your best champ.
    Don't wait, use it on Iceman or else it'll be useless.
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 β˜…β˜…
    Iceman (2nd highest 3*)
    It in the short term Iceman would be good with an AG but he will eventually become useless. 3* AGs are pretty easy to get.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Daredevil
    Ice Man is the best champs you’ve got, but DD need the dupe to be useful, while Icy Boi doesn’t.