**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW/AQ Energy Cap of 5 should be increased to 8

KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
Kabam, I know you already stated that having 30 mins timers was bad. That's a logic nobody in my alliance understand and for that matter anyone that's serious about playing this game.

But a lot of us SLEEP/WORK for more than 5 hours so having our energy stop at 5 can hinder our progress, I think its about time that the Energy cap is raised to allow more of normal game life balance and still not feel like your hindering the team when you sleep or work for 8 hours.

ALL I ASK is that the current energy CAP is raised from 5 to 8. I am not asking for 30 min timers, which could also be beneficial but since that is "a problem" then could a compromise of just increasing the energy cap be done to the new AQ season.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Do people really have trouble finishing aq? I only do map 6, but all you have to do in log in a couple times for 5 minutes.
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    Some people work in areas with no internet access, or on secure facilities where the use of personal devices is prohibited. so they have to wait until work is done to get online. Thus if the energy cap were raised there would be no need to kick em, as they could clear a significant amount with their stored energy.

You have to keep an open mind not everyone "works" from their couch or from a place that playing the game is allowed.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I agree with op. If the tos is that there is no account sharing, then it's an excessive burden to put on players, esp those who run map 6. Fortunately we are organized so we don't normally have issues, but let's say you are on a flight, a business trip, a vacation, etc. How would you be able to unlink your teammates in a timely manner?

Probably impossible in these situations unless you share your account. I've had to temporarily step down from my alliance during these situations, but with aw seasons, this could cost me aw season rewards depending on the timing of everything.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I wish they would do it, but I see no problem with the system now. Part of their reasoning is to make people constantly log in and do stuff, so they keep thinking of spending more time in the game. This is a weirdly competitive real time game lately. At what point do we say "If your schedule doesn't allow you to play the game, you can't compete, its just that simple".

Not fully disagreeing, but I like some of the roadblocks in this game.