**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we just take a moment to thank Kabam?

They added more pics. I already like the pic I have now. Oh yeah, and infinity dungeons... BUT LOOK AT THAT VOID ICON!

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Exactly!!! Creepy red bl0000dy face! Wow! You too!! :D
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Yeah and I still get Spider Gwen who I don't even have as a 4 or 5*. Nice!
    edited April 2018

No worry. Your wish will come true. RNG God will start giving you multiple 4* and 5* SpiderGwen from your 4* and 5* crystal opening, for you to dup her sig ability to max! Good luck and cheers! :)
    shchong2 wrote: »

No worry. Your wish will come true. RNG God will start giving you multiple 4* and 5* SpiderGwen from your 4* and 5* crystal opening, for you to dup her sig ability to max! Good luck and cheers! :)

Lol, I know. I'm looking so forward to getting her. The eight 5* champs ive got, Symbiote Spiderman is the best by far. My first was groot but hes actually not too bad. Of course i have IP and HB. I think my worst is Jane Foster. She hits like a marshmellow.
    I think Old man Logan is my 2nd best
    edited April 2018

@RichiesDad79, Agreed. Honestly, I personally feel Old Man Logan (which Prof Hoff called him Old BALL Logan, which I have no idea why) is pretty decent, granted he is NOT as great as X23 or Wolvy, but he is still hitting hard with his SP2 and hey he is old so regen amount is a less but at least the regen doesn't need to be triggered.

I also think the entire spidey family are decent, including Spidergwen. She is not my best favourite of course, but when I use her, she does HIT HARD enough. Of course, her SP1 can be improved. She has room to be improved. I like my Symbiote too.

For Jane Foster, I saw before someone managed to use her for stun chaining, but I didn't manage to do well, perhaps back then I didn't have MD yet. For me, without any Kang, at least I find it is easier to have partial stun chaining with Ronan, Hulk, Starky and Gambit. Bcos I cannot make good use of her as a Stun Queen, I also like her alot less than other champs.

I have mixed luck with my 5* champs, on the good side I managed to pull 5* Angela, 5* Nebula, 5* Hulk, 5* Rogue, 5* Guily, on the above average side I managed to pull 5* Yellowjacket, 5* Daredevil Netflix, 5* Venom, and on the okay side I manage to pull 5* Magneto Red (dupped), 5* Rhino, 5* Falcon , 5* Duck, and 5* UC

I'm far unlucky compared to those pulling 5* Hyperion (like Brian Gran't wife), 5* Blade, 5* Void, etc .... but luckily I wasn't pulling 3 of the 5* Iron Patriot successively. Heard that guy pulling 3 of 5* IPs the other day quit the game? .... Feeling sorry for him.

@RichiesDad79, Agreed. Honestly, I personally feel Old Man Logan (which Prof Hoff called him Old BALL Logan, which I have no idea why) is pretty decent, granted he is NOT as great as X23 or Wolvy, but he is still hitting hard with his SP2 and hey he is old so regen amount is a less but at least the regen doesn't need to be triggered.

I also think the entire spidey family are decent, including Spidergwen. She is not my best favourite of course, but when I use her, she does HIT HARD enough. Of course, her SP1 can be improved. She has room to be improved. I like my Symbiote too.

For Jane Foster, I saw before someone managed to use her for stun chaining, but I didn't manage to do well, perhaps back then I didn't have MD yet. For me, without any Kang, at least I find it is easier to have partial stun chaining with Ronan, Hulk, Starky and Gambit. Bcos I cannot make good use of her as a Stun Queen, I also like her alot less than other champs.

I have mixed luck with my 5* champs, on the good side I managed to pull 5* Angela, 5* Nebula, 5* Hulk, 5* Rogue, 5* Guily, on the above average side I managed to pull 5* Yellowjacket, 5* Daredevil Netflix, 5* Venom, and on the okay side I manage to pull 5* Magneto Red (dupped), 5* Rhino, 5* Falcon , 5* Duck, and 5* UC

I'm far unlucky compared to those pulling 5* Hyperion (like Brian Gran't wife), 5* Blade, 5* Void, etc .... but luckily I wasn't pulling 3 of the 5* Iron Patriot successively. Heard that guy pulling 3 of 5* IPs the other day quit the game? .... Feeling sorry for him.

My 5* lineup is as follows:

R2/35 Old man Logan (duped)
    R2/36 Symbiote spiderman (unduped)

The rest are unduped R1/25:

Jane Foster
    Venom pool
    Groot
    Rocket Raccoon
    Iron Patriot
    Hulkbuster

What a lineup, huh?
    Level 35 not 36 my bad.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

Everybody his profile pick starts as Spider Gwen. You have to change it manually.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Not yet they can add good content for sure however clean fights is something I still want back. I want to be able to swipe back when I want to swipe back and block when I want my champion to block. Speeding up animation did not fix it. I want random pauses in fights to stop and an example of this is when I have just finished a combo then the screen has less than a second of freeze time and suddenly the enemy is already attacking me.

Don't get me wrong I am always impressed with most of their ideas but fighting without any issues is the only thing I want. Also in my opinion I don't think there is a need for praise in everything they do even before actually trying it. So sorry but no thank you from me this time.
    Exactly!!! Creepy red bl0000dy face! Wow! You too!! :D

You and I are polar opposites.
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    my killmonger will eat your void & sentry for breakfast.
    helloguys wrote: »

My buffed sentry shall!-Transform into the void and activate an unique synergy.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Maybe in Mcoc, but in the comics I fear that fight would be like Floyd Mayweather fighting a plastic fork
    Maybe in Mcoc, but in the comics I fear that fight would be like Floyd Mayweather fighting a plastic fork

In truth,I don't have a sentry,Maybe I'm crazy,But I want a 4* Sentry from the login crystal

Surely, but my fav comicbook character will be there to blink Sentry out of existence - The Beyonder. How will this fight pan out?

Surely, but my fav comicbook character will be there to blink Sentry out of existence - The Beyonder. How will this fight pan out?

What about the Molecule Man?

PR MM is the closest thing to the Beyonder. It'd probably be a stalemate, or a win for Beyonder. The Beyonder is an embodiment of his own realm, called the Beyond Realm. Living Tribunal is like an ant to him. So, MM loses:)

PR MM is the closest thing to the Beyonder. It'd probably be a stalemate, or a win for Beyonder. The Beyonder is an embodiment of his own realm, called the Beyond Realm. Living Tribunal is like an ant to him. So, MM loses:)

Well,Too bad,Sentry beats the **** outta kill monger Anyway! lol,
    Haven't seen anyone else with sentry so far.
    Neither have I seen Sabretooth,Bishop,and sentinel in the forums

You mean Triple H? There is a guy who has bishop as his avatar.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Floyd mayweather fighting a bubble?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    But we don't have Carnage......... I wonder why.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★

Who?
    Cuteshelf wrote: »

Who?

Not you, obviously.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    I have taskmaster
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    I have taskmaster

I don't have sentry.Yet...
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I love my Spidey SE icon!