**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is Sentry?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I just got a 5 Star Sentry and I am not sure what rank and level he is worth taking up to and how good he is in general.

Comments

• Options
    Any ideas of where to use him and what to level him up to?
  • Options
    I know he is really fun to play
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    He is really fun to play but he's just okay. If you are good at not getting hit then he has some interesting mechanics but really needs to be duped with a decent sig level to take advantage of it. He used to be the worst champ in the game but now just in the middle. He has great prestige once duped too.. I wouldn't rank him past 2 for a while though.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    He is really fun to play but he's just okay. If you are good at not getting hit then he has some interesting mechanics but really needs to be duped with a decent sig level to take advantage of it. He used to be the worst champ in the game but now just in the middle. He has great prestige once duped too.. I wouldn't rank him past 2 for a while though.

Can't add much more than this. I enjoy playing the character and it's much better than the original release. If you are really, really good at not getting hit,then you can do damage with an unduped Sentry. But he really is a character who needs to be duped, at some point, to use in questing