**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cost of doing business

DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
I know this happens to everyone but recently it's really beginning to irritate me. You start a fight and the game just sits there and no matter how long you wait all you get is a spinning wheel so you have to exit, if in war or AQ half of your health is gone, or you start a fight and it's just full of lag. In recent war fight the first half of a fight was all lag, it was all I could do to survive, by the time it was lined out there wasn't enough time to get the kill so I timed out losing half my health again. Things like this are way to common and they cost the players either units, glory or a fight. We shouldn't think these bugs are just normal cost of the game, business, they are bugs that continue to cost the players and create lots of frustration.
I've had at least 3 instances happen this week and if you figure the cost of the health pots to recover it's probably around 400 units for Kabams random bugs, if you do that every week that's 20,000 a year. Granted it's not normally that bad but it does add up. Just thinking about how much I've spent over the last couple years for things entirely out of my control. I don't mind paying for my mistakes but don't like paying for theirs.

Comments

• Options
    SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Just wait until your see their current offers lol