**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carnage Buff Ideas

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
There have been countless forum posts about Carnage’s buff, and here I would like to State some of my ideas of how he should be fixed to be a great champion.

This is going to be a rough idea of how he could be.

- Some sort of regeneration
- Useful duped ability (game changing)
- Lower timer for mutations of buffs (maybe like 4 seconds)
- Higher cap for mutations of buffs or no cap at all! (If there is a cap, make it high because anyway in shorter fights, you won’t get that high but he will still be good because of fast mutation time. In long fights, he will be amazing!)
- More efficient and stronger bleed (other ways to bleed the opponent than heavy attack and very short bleeding specials)
- Ability Accuracy reduction of some sort

Kabam, can you give us an answer for when the Carnage buff will be happening?
It has been almost a year and I think it is about time, but take your time with Carnage to make him awesome!

Comments

• Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Whatever it is, it's going to be suicidal. High attack, bleed, fury, cruelty etc.
  • Options
    Whatever it is, it's going to be suicidal. High attack, bleed, fury, cruelty etc.

I hope the buff will be awesome!
  • Options
    Maybe it will even make Carnage a god tier champion!
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    INSTANT MUTATION… maybe add it to his dupe but it NEEDS to happen
  • Options
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Actually, that is a great idea! I didn’t really think of that!
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    He is my favourite character in the game.most beautiful and insane s3 in the game. Shame is so weak and have a serious lack of utility.
    Incress attack,bleed and healt is crucial.
    The buffs should be more strong
    #buffcarnage
  • Options

Instant mutations would be dificult if you want to build a perfect block for your exemple
  • Options
    #buffcarnage
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Jokepool wrote: »
    He is my favourite character in the game.most beautiful and insane s3 in the game. Shame is so weak and have a serious lack of utility.
    #buffcarnage

His L3 doesnt suit him. He needs to go ballistic with blades and slashing or something.

His current L3 almost belongs to Doc Ock.

I’d like to see him as an aggressive character. Maybe make him work better and have sustain the more he attacks/damages the opponent.

He definitely needs a form of regen and I like the idea of power steal, to make him have to bait less specials so he can go more ham.
    I’d like to see him steal energy and life from the enemy, maybe a % of the bleed damage he inflicts.

His buff generation is way too lengthy and unwieldy. I’d like to see it shortened or changed completely.

He also needs some utility to adapt to certain situations. The strength of the symbiotes is being able to adapt to different situations. He definitely needs some form of anti evasion but maybe extending it to ability reduction would be suitable.

I’d also like to see him do something like armour break or armour piercing vs bleed immune champions. He’s a symbiote and can turn his appendages into hammers just as well as blades, be nice to see him adapt similar to Elektra/x23 vs bleed immunes.

These are just suggestions, but Please Kabam, makes him good to use in multiple areas of the contest. Make him good to have and useful for quite awhile. Make him worth it for all the people who wasted resources on getting him at release.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I don't think he needs regeneration or should even have it

A better bleed I agree with
    Or increased accuracy every time he fills a bar of power just like the node on Hyperion in uncollected
  • Options
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    #buffcarnage

His L3 doesnt suit him. He needs to go ballistic with blades and slashing or something.

I’d like to see him as an aggressive character. Maybe make him work better and have sustain the more he attacks/damages the opponent.

He definitely needs a form of regen and I like the idea of power steal, to make him have to bait less specials so he can go more ham.
    I’d like to see him steal energy and life from the enemy, maybe a % of the bleed damage he inflicts.

His buff generation is way too lengthy and unwieldy. I’d like to see it shortened or changed completely.

He also needs some utility to adapt to certain situations. The strength of the symbiotes is being able to adapt to different situations. He definitely needs some form of anti evasion but maybe extending it to ability reduction would be suitable.

I’d also like to see him do something like armour break or armour piercing vs bleed immune champions. He’s a symbiote and can turn his appendages into hammers just as well as blades, be nice to see him adapt similar to Elektra/x23 vs bleed immunes.

These are just suggestions, but Please Kabam, makes him good to use in multiple areas of the contest. Make him good to have and useful for quite awhile. Make him worth it for all the people who wasted resources on getting him at release.

When i said the s3 was insane i was talking about the beauty and design,not about his demage. His s3 looks like is coming out from a horror movie.
    Carnage is one of the most wanted buff characters, I don't understand way kabam don't take a look at this and do something about it
    #buffcarnage
  • Options
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    I don't think he needs regeneration or should even have it

A better bleed I agree with
    Or increased accuracy every time he fills a bar of power just like the node on Hyperion in uncollected

Why do you think he shouldn’t get regeneration? If you even know the slightest bit about his comic book character, he regenerates like crazy and is able to adapt to all sorts of environments.
  • Options
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    #buffcarnage

I would really love for him to do armor break or something like that to bleed immune champions!
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★

Instant mutations would be dificult if you want to build a perfect block for your exemple

@Jokepool
    Parry and use your special instead of a combo… or after you block and dex a heavy use the special while they’re recovering

It’d be more fluid in how he gains mutations to fit the situation both offensively and defensively
  • Options

@Jokepool
    Parry and use your special instead of a combo… or after you block and dex a heavy use the special while they’re recovering

It’d be more fluid in how he gains mutations to fit the situation both offensively and defensively

I think if they just cut the time of the mutation would work
    One thing i think would work very well is wen he release the s3 he could convert all buff in regen
  • Options
    Any more thoughts?