**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

400k player looking to slow down

I’ve been in a map 6/5 AQ and Tiers 2/3 AW team for a year but need to slow down. I joined a team last week but they weren’t organized enough and it wasn’t a good fit.
I’m looking for a low gold/high silver range AW team. Organized AQ, assigned paths and 100% all groups with smart map decisions. The last team kept insisting map 5 even though only one group would finish. NO 5x5! I can’t check in during work and I don’t want to hold any team back during the day. I would like to also avoid the typical 135k, 35k, 10k donations, anything less than that I can work with.

I know I was wordy and a lot of demands and won’t find a place with everything but if it sounds like a good fit or have questions for me feel free to contact me.

Best to contact me on LINE but I’m open to other chats as well LINE and IGN: PCConhor

Comments

• Options
    DtyttfthgDtyttfthg Posts: 74
    We have a lot of second accounts of veteran players. We focus on AQ and AW. No donations required. No daily grind, just show up for AQ map 3 and AWs. AW tier 15 and moving up quickly...won 9 straight now. If interested let me know. We can chat on LINE to our whole group...sign up if you get a good vibe, if not that’s cool.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    Hey there. We are 7.5 mil. Gold 3. Currently running 55544 or similar. We rotate in and out of expert. Looking for a couple of actives to lock it in. We are chill and laid back, not hardcore, but active in all quests and wars. Current donations are 100k gold and 15k chips. We use discord for communication and tools. Just looking for basic solid participation in quest and war. Nothing crazy. Let me know if interested. IGN is the same as above. Thanks.
  • Options
    sent you a message on line
  • Options
    Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    We run some combination of map5 and 4 but usually 5. We can put you in a bg that won't be bothered if you can't check constantly during the day. If interested check ign fishman13579 for the alli info or contact me on line, same username.
  • Options
    I sent you a message on line
  • Options
    RagunkRagunk Posts: 9
    We run map 3.