**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake nerf and anti Quake content

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
So recently I started noticing "anti Quake content" when all of a sudden there's a major increase in stun immune, limber and full immune nodes in new content, especially the hard content like uncollected and more noticeable in the current Chadwick event where the last map has all nodes either stun immune or high level limber nodes!
But I let that slide and found other champs to play with.

But the silent nerf to Quake is unacceptable!!!
I consider myself a Quake master being able to demolish powerful enemies with her without having to even touch them once so I know her timing and moves perfectly!
So imagine my surprise when I find myself barely able to go back into charging after an evade or even block!
So tell me who's dumbass idea was it to send her into slow motion on her charging animation???

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Strategic wrote: »
    So recently I started noticing "anti Quake content" when all of a sudden there's a major increase in stun immune, limber and full immune nodes in new content, especially the hard content like uncollected and more noticeable in the current Chadwick event where the last map has all nodes either stun immune or high level limber nodes!
    But I let that slide and found other champs to play with.

But the silent nerf to Quake is unacceptable!!!
    I consider myself a Quake master being able to demolish powerful enemies with her without having to even touch them once so I know her timing and moves perfectly!
    So imagine my surprise when I find myself barely able to go back into charging after an evade or even block!
    So tell me who's dumbass idea was it to send her into slow motion on her charging animation???

Just stop. There hasnt been any changes to quake and the challege was just built that way. It was built to single out quake. Take the tinfoil hat off.
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    It was built specifically to counter the op "quake master"
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    There is a huge difference between nerfing a champ and introducing isolated content that counters a particular champ (or a small group of champs).

That's like saying that they've nerfed parry. No, they didn't. They put out a challenge that is designed to take players out of their comfort zones and, ya know, challenge them.

I assume you have more champs besides Quake. You should try using them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They haven't nerfed Quake. Some content will have counters to Champs' Abilities. As for the slow motion, you're likely experiencing lag like many of us.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    They haven't nerfed Quake. Some content will have counters to Champs' Abilities. As for the slow motion, you're likely experiencing lag like many of us.

Lag did get worse for me but this is not lag. I only lag when my phone heats up so this is in the no lag time. and yes she is moving slower now on the charge.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    They do that to affect everyone it is the whole point it is like saying poison and bleed nodes stop archangel just because they affect him more does not mean they were specifically made to counter just one champion. This is a good thing because you might have to change up your team and get used to other champions.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    They do that to affect everyone it is the whole point it is like saying poison and bleed nodes stop archangel just because they affect him more does not mean they were specifically made to counter just one champion. This is a good thing because you might have to change up your team and get used to other champions.

Didn't say I use only her. I liked using her but I use her just for "specialty" fights.
    I mostly use other champs cause I have more versatile champs like R4 5* Magk, WS, Hyperion and R3 5* newly found Medusa and Iceman so I use plenty of other champs. But when I finally do use Quake for the fights she's best at I like her to perform like she used to.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    limber or stun immune is there to counter parry. Quake has nothing to do with it.

Not every champ is going to be good at every piece of content.