**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3* offer when we just had a 15,000 unit offer for 5*?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

4* are easier now than ever to get at this game state of the game.

I just think this is only worth it if you are less than 1 month old account just to get started on beginner/intermediate brackets.

A safe way trap to lure new players into purhasing.

And 4* are becoming the next 3*
I remember when back in the day a 4* was easily worth $100 when 5* never existed.

What are your thoughts in this offer? Do you think this is worth it?

jw089cea0ll5.jpeg

Comments

• Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    I guess is worth it if you need some gold and class iso for one of your 5 stars
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I used to pick up these deals. $16 total or something? I viewed it as a chance to get max sig crystals from the newer 3* champs I opened rather than dupe them 12 times or whatever it is. Plus the gold, I viewed it as a quick shortcut. Probably won't buy it this time, but I used to think it was worth it.
  • Used to as well. Stop spending on this game Jan1,2018 and it feels good. I must say I almost broke my resolution with that vision deal
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Completely different targets.
  • Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    Good deal if you need Gold quick. You can sell the ISO for 150k on top of the 260k from the deal for 410k total. You'd need 82 Gold Crystals averaging 5k a pop to get that, which would set you back a Briefcase.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Nice to see the Collector is still in business. Winner of the Grandmaster is ever going to take over these offers?

e75jn8e9pa6p.png

tcc4c00ojvki.png

I think I bought that 99p deal once, about 2 1/2 years ago, when three star champs were useful.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Maybe there are some newer players in this game? It’s not all about the veterans
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    99p for 110 4* shards and energy refill.
    I'll take it, you can't even buy a loaf of bread for 99p these days