**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to max rank and lvl up next for uncollected EQ exploration and / or War defense?

I got max MD fyi.

3loszwi6fmr7.png
sdiyzsody7da.png
1haxsapayyxl.png
pycappnnbs03.png

Comments

• SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    edited April 2018
    Starky, Hyperion, Ghost rider, Hawkeye, red hulk, hulk, and one of my favorites Hood. After awaken AA, Medusa,
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Depends on who else you have maxed and what you need. Hype, hulk, Sparky, Medusa are all solid high damage dealing champs. Hawkeye and GP are great with deep wounds and Hawkeye has power control. Ghost rider is a very sustainable champ with a lot of utility with fate seal, Bleed immunity and a little bit of power control. If you are patient and skilled with quake she can wreak havoc in a lot of situations.

You've certainly got some good options. My top picks out of the ones I mentioned would be hype, ghost rider or Sparky.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited April 2018
    TKS87 wrote: »
    Depends on who else you have maxed and what you need. Hype, hulk, Sparky, Medusa are all solid high damage dealing champs. Hawkeye and GP are great with deep wounds and Hawkeye has power control. Ghost rider is a very sustainable champ with a lot of utility with fate seal, Bleed immunity and a little bit of power control. If you are patient and skilled with quake she can wreak havoc in a lot of situations.

You've certainly got some good options. My top picks out of the ones I mentioned would be hype, ghost rider or Sparky.
    SuperSam57 wrote: »
    Starky, Hyperion, Ghost rider, Hawkeye, red hulk, hulk, and one of my favorites Hood. After awaken AA, Medusa,

I filtered out my max champs. Hulk would have been nice but I already got a 4/55 sig40 Ronan. Hawkeye also is a reliable steady power control bleed champ but i got a 5/50 sig99 Vision.

Quake seems to be the only 5 star viable for uncollected events.

Does Hyp and Spark unduped bring enough for uncollected event exploration to negate Quake's tier even unduped? AA would also be in this if he was duped and has enough sig points invested.

Hood, GP and GR seems to be an interesting choice for me because I like playing them. But I haven't used them for Act 5 or uncollected exploration and events.

Mephisto seem to bring more than I always expect of him and has war def potential. I can also play him like Hyp if he gets his permanent Aura going from his L3. Does sig20 perform well enough for war def though?

I wonder why Dormammu does not get enough mentions for uncollected exploration and has war def potential when duped.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Stark unduped is still insane