**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulkbuster buff ideas

Last night i was watching that aou fight b/w hulk and hulkbuster and it got me thinking hulkbuster could have been a better champ than current one if someone at kabam watched that fight carefully
1. Sig ability rework- just keep his armkr rating better than normal give him a new sig ability. Veronica i need a hand- Veronica can give hulkbuster a burst of regen at every 20% of his health lost during the fight but before that regen there's a 2 second timer that if hulkbuster got hit Veronica won't trigger his regen
2. His sp3 should get an cage to subdue his opponents getting them stun or power locked for 5 seconds or maybe some other debuff
3. Remember when he tried to get hulk to sleep but it didn't work bcoz hulk was angry so he can immobilise his opponents at sp1 with some debuff but he can't do get debuffs on champs having fury active that way cosmics with fury will get a good class advantage and hulkbuster gets a new sp1 ability
4. Also pls don't remove his armor up or armor break debuffs so he stays a tank to fight against
Pls everyone feel free to give your opinions and changes you want with hulkbuster also pls kabam mods consider these

Comments

• AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    How do i change this post from bugs to suggestions
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Good idea.
    He could also get a strength boost when fighting larger characters.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Good idea.

Here,HB should start with Great damage,Which gets hampered by smaller enemies and increased with bigger ones?
    Also i think kabam can make changes according to what we see in infinity war for hulkbuster
    Any more suggestions guys pls
  • iSenbergiSenberg Posts: 9
    edited April 2018
    Good idea.

I was thinking something similar to “blade danger sense”: when HB fights larger characters (like hulk, Dormammu, abomination...) he should be able to take them down, so he obtain a significant bonus to his base attack and passive armor up. I like the idea of the “20% regen” in the first comment too.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Akhilxcx wrote: »
    Also i think kabam can make changes according to what we see in infinity war for hulkbuster

Trips in a gopher hole?