**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

GDit Kabam... getting hit during specials

ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
This started since the update.

Activate special, get hit, die... but the sounds of my specials are still going.

Fix your damn game and/or give me back my revives and potions that I had to use because of your general incompetence and lack of testing.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Do you think you could provide some actual proof of whats happening? You realize it doesn't help anyone just to come and complain on the forums and not provide ANY bit of information and then you scream at them to fix the game. Do you go to the car dealer and say "fix my damn car" and just leave? No, you tell/show them the problem.
    Provide screen shots and videos. Also, provide your device, operating system and OS version. Give them more than a crude explanation of whats happening so they can do something. If you can't do that, don't come here at all.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Pretty self explanatory.

Quit being a sycophant.

I'll do some duels and try and get a video.
    You should really figure out what "self explanatory" actually means. If was self explanatory, Devs/mods and the community would know exactly what you mean to the tee. Instead, there are still questions.
    What champ is it?
    Is is SP1 or SP2?
    Which mode is it in?
    Was it towards the start or end?
    How often is this happening?
    Is it just against a certain opponent or seems to be random?
    These are just some of the questions that need to be answered. So as you can see, not self explanatory at all.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    UC and GG
    Both
    AWA
    Both
    Back to back
    Whenever you start a special during an opponent's attack

• Adrian920307Adrian920307 Posts: 15
    Same for me, when the opponent tries to hit me and i do a special attack, he hits me anyway, and the sounds of my attack still
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    UC and GG
    Both
    AWA
    Both
    Back to back
    Whenever you start a special during an opponent's attack

next step, get a video. helps put it into context
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

This issue has been acknowledged in the currently active discussion thread about the topic and in our known issues thread.
This discussion has been closed.