**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Promotions/Demotions glitch [Under Investigation]

draco7326_7311draco7326_7311 Posts: 141
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
The general info box in alliance tab has been saying different players always in 2 are promoted or demoted at random ever since the last update.. May want to look into it. Has started problems in alliance. @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    q5in5ojlmq1o.jpg
  • Options
    PremTomPremTom Posts: 9
    It’s got to be linked to the Dungeons, always seems to be in the pairs that start a Dungeon together that get Promoted/Demoted together 🤔

Just explain it’s a glitch to your members and that it means nothing, everything will be golden 👌🏼
  • Options
    Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    I saw this too lol
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    "Hey Couzen! It's Scott, if you need me"

Pretty epic screenshot.
  • Options
    Hey there @draco7326_7311, I'll pass this along to the rest of the team to look into. Would you be able to tell me if you've experienced any actual changes to positions in the alliance when this has happened?
  • Options
    No, there is no changes in actual positions, its strictly in the general announcement @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    And yes its a pair every time the dungeons change over
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Yup same here; not changing the positions in my alliance at all, but it is happening
  • Options
    KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Happened to me was think something was up
  • Options
    Hey everyone, thanks for the screenshots and all the extra information! I've passed it all along to the rest of the team to look into. We'll keep updating everyone here as soon as we have more info.
  • Options
    You u need to fix bug on the attacking the players do stuff that I don’t mean to do in a fight and that it’s making me loose I don’t really care when I’m doing arenas but it is a pain in the ass when that happen on the AW
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    You u need to fix bug on the attacking the players do stuff that I don’t mean to do in a fight and that it’s making me loose I don’t really care when I’m doing arenas but it is a pain in the ass when that happen on the AW