**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon exit button

If your champs are KO, it really sucks to have to wait out a full timer to exit the dungeon. Would make sense to have an exit button like a regular quest.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Beholder_V wrote: »
    If your champs are KO, it really sucks to have to wait out a full timer to exit the dungeon. Would make sense to have an exit button like a regular quest.

You can Exit, it will remind you to come back and help your Opponent. You just can't peace out.
  • Options
    Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    edited April 2018
    You can exit as in play another aspect of the game. But you can’t exit as in leave and start a new dungeon. And I’m talking about then we’re both KO anyways. Not just dumping on my partner, just not having to wait out the timer to start a new dungeon.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

You can Exit, it will remind you to come back and help your Opponent. You just can't peace out.

No you actually can’t. If you read the post, it clearly says
    it really sucks to have to wait out a full timer
    and
    an exit button like a regular quest.

There is no exit button right now, all you can do is wait it out. No possible way to end it early. It’s like aq and war, there you can’t end it early. But in every personal quest, event or story, and in arena there is a way to end, to stop, to quit. Here there isn’t.

But thank you for stating the obvious. In no way does it help to OP, but maybe someone else didn’t know you can switch to a different gamemode.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »

and

There is no exit button right now, all you can do is wait it out. No possible way to end it early. It’s like aq and war, there you can’t end it early. But in every personal quest, event or story, and in arena there is a way to end, to stop, to quit. Here there isn’t.

But thank you for stating the obvious. In no way does it help to OP, but maybe someone else didn’t know you can switch to a different gamemode.

There is an exit icon. There's no Stop This Madness I Want To Get Out icon. Obvious.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

and

There is an exit icon. There's no Stop This Madness I Want To Get Out icon. Obvious.

Exit meaning leaving like you leave as and war, isn't the same as exit as you exit a personal quest. There is no "exit like quests" button, there is only a "bye for now" exit button. Not the same thing, in both cases exit is the correct word, in all cases it was clear what the OP asked for and it does not exist yet. In my opinion it should.
  • Options
    I hate the fact you can't leave when someone's afk at the end of a dungeon and you have too wait 11 mins it's aids
  • Options

and

Exit meaning leaving like you leave as and war, isn't the same as exit as you exit a personal quest. There is no "exit like quests" button, there is only a "bye for now" exit button. Not the same thing, in both cases exit is the correct word, in all cases it was clear what the OP asked for and it does not exist yet. In my opinion it should.

You can Exit. You accept a reduced outcome for Points.
  • Options

I hate the fact you can't leave when someone's afk at the end of a dungeon and you have too wait 11 mins it's aids

....and the Award for Most Inappropriate Comment of the Evening goes to...