**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aspect of Nightmares node needs more clarification (my opinion)

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
3qpjsesju7ox.jpg

There's a bit details need to be added here. It should've said "Attackers degenerate 50% of THEIR MAIN health over 12 seconds..." or whatever suitable words for that.
I thought it means CURRENT HEALTH so I started the fight (in dungeon) with my Magik's HP below 50%. I didn't get a single hit and waited to attack until the node effect disappear. You can guess it, I died.
Please be specific especially when it comes to node.

Yes, I know that the node is in the current monthly event but I've never started the fight in there with my champs HP below 50%, thus, I don't know it better. It could cost my partner and I to lose a lot of points in the dungeon.
Fortunately I managed to win the fight with my other champ that so happened he's the only one with above 50% HP.

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I also thought it was 50% of current health
    I'm glad I had second thoughts and had the node removed
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    It was pretty clear to me that it meant 50% of total health. Nothing in the game works based on current health. I don't see the issue here, you should been more careful and kept your health above 50%.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    It was pretty clear to me that it meant 50% of total health. Nothing in the game works based on current health. I don't see the issue here, you should been more careful and kept your health above 50%.

It wouldn't of hurt for kabam to have added 50% of base health for more clarification. They've used that terminology before so should of used it here as well. Nodes or debuffs have worked on current health before so it's understandable how some don't see a problem with the wording aannothers do.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

It wouldn't of hurt for kabam to have added 50% of base health for more clarification. They've used that terminology before so should of used it here as well. Nodes or debuffs have worked on current health before so it's understandable how some don't see a problem with the wording aannothers do.

It is good that it's a clear cut node for you. However, even if you don't see the issue, it doesn't mean everyone won't have any issue with that too.
    Yeah, it is easy to tell people to keep their HP above 50% just like that but as I said I didn't even think it will work that way.