**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wasted resources.. cheaters

DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
While I applaud Kabam starting to crack down on piloting they still need to do more against modding. We just fought an alliance in tier 3 that was clearly modding. Not taking damage while facing unavoidable damage and clearing linked nodes in seconds. So all the boosts and potions the alliance spent was a waste. I've blown my fair share of money on the game and don't mind spending when it's MY choice but not happy about being robbed. We sent in tickets and of course we received the typical response and the case was closed. Please Kabam add modding to the list of things to crack down on, it's hard to feel good about spending money on a game that allows cheaters to break the integrity of the game.

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Cracking down on modding is hard. With the amount of really good players out there, who can evade so well they never take damage, its hard to tell the hackers from the die-hard gamers out there.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Cracking down on modding is hard. With the amount of really good players out there, who can evade so well they never take damage, its hard to tell the hackers from the die-hard gamers out there.

This was pretty clear cheating but I get your point. Some fights I don't lose much health or any but it takes a couple minutes at least.
    We posted this alliance on Reddit and others have chimed in saying they've reported them before. The most they've seen done is a 300 point reduction in their war rating. Kabam we need and deserve better.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★

Its pretty obvious sometimes. Like seeing a 3/30 kill a 6* green goblin on increased regen node. Even assuming you have maxed utility masteries unless they have the right champ (like an aa) its impossible to do that.
    edited May 2018
    What's bad is this alliance has been around for two years. They've probably been cheating for a long time, maybe not but definitely are now. To add insult to injury they mocked us in chat. Lol
  • Cracking down on modding is hard. With the amount of really good players out there, who can evade so well they never take damage, its hard to tell the hackers from the die-hard gamers out there.
    When your a veteran player you can pick out cheaters fast. As for the 300 decrease in war thats nothing. I saw the reddit post and we to lost against them. They did all rhe tricks. Taking on bleed poison nodes with no immunities. Killing boss that had three nodes up without a scratch using a hero that would surely degenerate against our dormammu and my favorite waiting till the last 5 min of war to hope we dont notice

That reddit alliance mocks you laughs in your face and get the rewards while we got nothing but a we cant tell you the results of the investigation from support. Its hard to see this alliance still playing two months after we faced them. We watched the group. No player was banned during first month of watching just the 300 war drop. We stopped watching after that. Whats the point
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I’m not sure Kabam even cares at this point.
This discussion has been closed.