**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emergency Maintenance during Rifting (5-2-2018)

So I was doing Heroic rift when Emergency Maintence occurred today. I was almost done and then BOOM kicked off line. I obviously didn’t finish the rift, so I lost out on the rewards. Kabam.... Please tell me what you intend to do about this, I have been saving for quite some time to do this rift and will be short for the next level rift because I didn’t finish. I have lost out on x2 rewards (this rift and next rift). I have already sent a message to you but only posting on here because I think others were affected as well. Please advise because I am seriously considering quitting the game if this issue goes unresolved.

Comments

• Sgt_Doakes1Sgt_Doakes1 Posts: 34
    This happened to me as well. I submitted two tickets (04707664 and 04707664) only asking for the rift shards back and they responded twice with their canned text BS. They didn't address the issue just responded like I wanted compensation for my time. Their system has no back and forth either. Once they respond you cannot reply, you have to open another ticket. Going to blast them on Google play. So I hope you have more success.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    These types of things used to get a nice, apologetic email from the Collector with items in it. The Grandmaster could give two....

Dr. Zola
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    What emergency maintenance are you talking about? The one that happens every tuesday?
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Compensation or you quit? Basically that's what I got from this... 😥
  • KittytamerKittytamer Posts: 25
    @Ahitlaw @will-o-wisp no, i just wanted my shards back so I can complete it before the rifts expired. I don’t complain and this is my first post after being a long time lurker, so it kinda shows you how angry it would make someone. This particular emergency maintenance happened out of the blue during my lunchtime here in 12:30 p.m. China time, 12:30 a.m. EST. 5/2/2018
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I've been screwed over many times by maintenance. I definitely do understand how angering it can be at times. But I feel as if they'll make up for it somehow. Can't always have our way :-(