**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* awakening gem crystal

Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
Would a 5* awakening gem crystal as a reward in uncollected event quest difficulty break the state of the game
State your reasons for your votes

5* awakening gem crystal 50 votes

Yes
68%
Elijah1929VoluntarisGamerNevvBSolswerdDrZolaEb0ny-O-M4wHeartlessRaganatorJRock808AfridTrimbobJadedPrimmer79R_D_JrApacheRotellyAlCapone2727SpiritOfVengeanceDeacon03 34 votes
No
32%
Spity68Deadbyrd9Nick_Caine_32zuffyJDunk2291Anurag1606MasterFlintbuttersvinniegainzBigDudeMutantWharf8XFA_RebootedTheRealmKeeperMitchell35AleorNoob2435 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Damn straight it would break the game. Earning awakening gems every month is a bad idea
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yes
    Well uncollected really is not hard. Also keep in mind you have to explore chapter 3 and 4 of act 5 which is really hard compared to uncollected to get a random 5 star gem.
    So maybe if the difficulty was 5 times harder then they could add it as a reward but currently and for quite a while I don't see then giving them out in these kind of modes with this difficulty.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Yes
    Make it the reward for special events and challenges. The rewards for those are definitely not appropriate for the effort. One every 2-3 months would be good.

Of course they'd probably just have a random crystal with a 1% chance for it and 99% chance for a single +1 sig stone.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    Yes
    JDunk2291 wrote: »
    I don't think so...last uncollected event was Much More Difficult and That Guillotine Boss Was INSANE. I think if the uncollected quest and boss will be that difficult, An Awakening Gem is Fair..i almost said forget it because Guilly was costing me alot of Revives
    She NOT thah bad use a pover control champ. Then she esay magik. Even dorm wuld du it.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Not as single quest reward—BUT, if 5* gems were available as a reward for multi-month high level activity, I don’t believe that would break the game.

An example: Infinity Dust could be saved and stored after the end of the dungeon event and built upon in a subsequent event later this year, much like glory or loyalty.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    No
    To much, get a bunch of smaller things.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Yes
    They should, however, add an Uncollected difficulty to the celebrity challenges that includes a 5* awakening gem crystal. And make sure its actually difficult. Monthly Uncollected is too easy to be handing out 5* awakening gems like candy.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
    I would like it, but no way is it gonna happen.