**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 issues with Infinity Dungeons

1st issue is an annoyance. Infinity Dungeon champs affect all other Event Quests. I run an Event Quest or other trial with a team of 5 and run out of energy. Then, I go to the Infinity Dungeon while I wait for energy. I choose my team of 3 and the next and the next as I run Dungeons. Afterwards, I go back to the Event Quest. When I complete the Event Quest, it automatically kicks me out and I have to re-choose my champs. There are 3 prechosen champs, which will be the last 3 champs used in Infinity Dungeon.

Infinity Dungeon is disruptive to other event quests and constantly requires me to choose my team again. Please isolate the Infinity Dungeon. I don't even mind making my Event Quest champs unavailable to Infinity Dungeons. Just as long as it stops kicking me out at the end of each Quest run because of Infinity Dungeon Activity.

The 2nd issue is that the Find Partner button has recently been putting me into a Room "by myself". The other person eventually shows up, but there is considerable lag. It's happened each time I did Find Partner, today. And the only way I saw the other person was by making a move. Once, the other person chose the same path as me, as it turned out. I'm not sure if they were just making bad choices or if they were similarly blind to my presence.

This only occurs when I try to Find A Partner. I haven't had any issue with direct Invites (other than having to constantly increase my friend list in order to find someone online).

Please fix both issues.

Comments

• Options
    BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Actually, I finally saw another post regarding the known issue with the Infinity Champs replacing Quest champs.

However, the Find A Partner issue seems to be unaddressed. It appears that I am solo in the Dungeon until after I move.