**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My champs do a heavy attack when I'm blocking.

It happened so many times, my champs did a heavy attack, or charged a heavy attack when I'm blocking. It charged so long like 2 seconds, that made me lost some easy fight. I lost my arena winning streak, lost dungeon, lost story quest, lost trial of omniscience (limited entrance) for this stupid reason. Please fix this, It's so frustrating!

Comments

• AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Been going on for 9 MONTHS now. August 19th 2017 was when I first posted about these problems.
    It went on to have over 13.5k views with over 300+ comments. Later they merged it with a newer thread (I still think to try and hide this problem as long as they can) resetting the #of views it had.
    Idk about u but if i see something with over 10k views I'm going to take a peek and see if I'm experiencing these problems. After the merger it later went on to have over roughly 26k views with 1.3k comments. Well over 35k views which is like the most you usally see on a MODERATOR'S announcement. Let alone a post about a problem with the VERY CORE of the game from little ol' me. Yet has been and seems mostly ignored due to probably making so much $ off people's frustrations.
    Losing control of champs/dropped blocks/unresponsive champs/ and this is all being chalked up to "Lag".

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/62022/android-lag-and-performance-investigation#latest

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/62021/ios-lag-and-performance-investigation#latest

Seriously they should just make me a moderator since I've been redirecting people and their concerns with this for 9 months trying to get this resolved. Let alone most of the time faster.