**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Morningstar any good?

I recently got her and I'm wondering if she is worth ranking over unduped 5* Ghost Rider? I like her synergy as I have Angela and Magik on my main questing team.

Comments

• Options
    TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    she is good in certain situations like if the opponent has a lot of buffs and is really good on defence when awakened....on attack she takes a few fights to ramp up so if you want to use her as your main attacker for a lot of fights yes but other than that she is situational i would rather take up GR
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    She's pretty good, basically a female version of ghost rider that needs a bit of a ramp up. She's also really good in some war fights, like against medusa. Both champs are really good tho, rank both.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    she is good in certain situations like if the opponent has a lot of buffs and is really good on defence when awakened....on attack she takes a few fights to ramp up so if you want to use her as your main attacker for a lot of fights yes but other than that she is situational i would rather take up GR

Oh yes. She was really good for today's trials. Maybe I'll sit on it and use both a bit more first. I also do have a 5* Dormammu as well.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Cats73 wrote: »
    She's pretty good, basically a female version of ghost rider that needs a bit of a ramp up. She's also really good in some war fights, like against medusa. Both champs are really good tho, rank both.

I would like to do both but resources are slow to accumulate. Wanna make sure the first one I rank will help me more thru Act 5.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    She's magik and guillotine and cap America combined
    She's amazing
    Tho she needs 5 souls to be amazing
    Once you're at 5 spam sp1 and watch the extra damage
    Its amazing