**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game error

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Game is unplayable. It keeps getting frozen every 5 minutes.

Kabam please fix this issue. I cannot play like this.

Comments

• Seems worse after patch update. Still getting all the same issues and some new ones. Make donations in treasury and they don't show or spread to others that haven't made donations Asus zen pan 8.0 @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • Hi CapWW2,

Please try reinstalling Marvel Contest Of Champions. If you are unable to troubleshoot the issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.

To assist our team in determining a cause as well as a possible resolution, please include the following information when submitting a Bug Report:

Device:
    Operating System:
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Is the issue repeatable? How?
    Specific location the issue is occurring?
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:

Our QA team is constantly reviewing the forums and bug reports, and working to resolve issues that are reported here. Thank you for providing as much detail as possible!
  • I'm convinced they spend more money on moderators to provide canned answers and to merge posts than they do on network admins.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I updated the game and keeps freezing, and all other bugs still here, blocks Drop, unresponsive controls, parry timing way off..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,979 ★★★★★
    Wow moderators are so helpful. "Everybody, bow at the feet of the moderators. Bow you peasants" lol
    I'm convinced they spend more money on moderators to provide canned answers and to merge posts than they do on network admins.

@Slay_Monster @WaywardSoul given the info from OP which was next to nothing, how would you as a moderator fix it? They dont fix the game, they moderate the forums. So in each of your infinate wisdoms, fix OP's problem right now.
  • WaywardSoulWaywardSoul Posts: 5
    edited May 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

@Slay_Monster @WaywardSoul given the info from OP which was next to nothing, how would you as a moderator fix it? They dont fix the game, they moderate the forums. So in each of your infinate wisdoms, fix OP's problem right now.

Let me turn the question back on you. How could they 1) Not fix it, 2) be any less helpful.

Let's start with 1, shall we? This has been a persistent issue for three days, right? That means that over 24hrs of work time have passed (more if they utilize offshore resources) and either they can't find the issue, they can't resolve the issue, or they don't want to resolve the issue. Take your pick of which of those options is better and makes you feel more comfortable with the company. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Now that you've locked in your answer, let's move to the second part of the discussion. What exactly has a moderator done that has been helpful? Do you find personal comfort in their canned responses? Did it make you feel that it's more likely to be fixed? I know where you're going with your line of thinking. The moderators can't FIX the issue themselves. News flash, however, that's why they employ them and we don't talk directly to the programming staff. So, is their job simply to combine posts and provide lame responses to the masses?

Perhaps I'm jaded because I'm a programmer, but I'm never allowed to research something for three days without a solution when there's a production (financial) impact. I've also worked in tech support In college. Know something? When I'd get the same complaint repeatedly from upset callers, I'd try to provide them as much detail as possible. I'd also engage the technical staff as quickly as possible and apply pressure to them to resolve the issue - tech support is a cash loss service for most companies after all. This is all really just business 101 Demon.

• This topic has been derailed as such I am going to go ahead and close it. CapWW2, if you are still having an issue, please send in a Bug Report to our Support Team.
This discussion has been closed.