**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Indicate Which Portals Have already Been Explored

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
I'm currently exploring act 5.4, which I completed a long time ago. As a result, I don't remember which paths I took, which normally isn't a problem, but with the locked camera, I risk going through a portal that I have already explored. This takes up energy and time. I suggest adding an indicator of some sort to the portal selection tab to show which ones you have already completed. It could be as simple as highlighting the button green for a completed path, and grey for uncompleted. Maybe this is intentionally supposed to trip you up, but if not, I think it's worth considering.

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    There is an indication. If the path is solid instead of dashed, then you have already explored it.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @FR33_HUG5 The instances I am talking about are when you are at a portal and you cannot see the paths around you. for example 5.4.4, you start at a portal in the center of the map, and the only path you can see is a little bit of the vitality path.