**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance grinder

Next week I will open an alliance that is a home for GRINDERS (not Grindq that is an gay sex app as people once confused the word)

Follow me on this short-long text of information of what vision I have :)

Grinders that have too much free times before work/school and after work/school or even in a relationship or whatever it is but still have much free times. My vision is that an alliance... full of only grinders.. would reach the alliance higher and higher up.

What’s a grinder? Well a grinder is... to put it simple, you grinding in arena, you grinding for milestones, you grind farming for resourcement in quest, you farm tons of healing pots and all that. Hope it was clear enough :)

Also another vision of this alliance grinder is that we complete every milestones, even get the sucky rewards can lead to next better rewards so every small little things helps :)

I also aim for map 6... for now we can do map3 and build from there but I’m sure we can reach map 5 pretty fast :)

You with me? Line ID me Father_of_death.

Comments

• Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    And maybe I wasn’t clear enough that the more important of this future alliance is that it’s an alliance home for only grinders that really want to go higher and higher up.
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Line me :)