**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why give some better then others? [Merged Threads]

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
So i just received a t4b, while others in my ally got a t4cc. so i dont like to complain about free stuff. i just wonder, these free gifts are probably handed out as compensation for the troubles lately? we all got affected by that equally, so why not gift us equally. im uncollected, i finnish monthly eq uncollected 100%, im close to beating act 5. but i only have 3 rank 5 4* so im not a top rated player but t4cc is still not so rare for me that i shouldnt get it aswell
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• abelarmiabelarmi Posts: 86
    I only got an ultimate crystal but I am not complaining. Free is free.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I received a T4CC crystal, an alliance mate got the Ultimate crystal
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    ultimate crystal for my main acount, second account nothing
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    With some people getting nothing, I doubt this was compensation....likely a random gift as stated above.
  • SligSlig Posts: 344 ★★
    I got nothing
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I got the T4Basic... liking that (thought yeah a T4CC has more value but I am in need of both so glad to get it).
  • KI2_KI2_ Posts: 12
    All you people complaining about getting worse than other people. I got nothing. So take it and be happy they gave you anything
  • Obie889Obie889 Posts: 6
    Yep nothing
  • This is not in Compensation for anything. Occasionally, different gifts will be made available to different players, but this is not in compensation for the issues that you have been having with Game Outages lately.
  • KI2_KI2_ Posts: 12
    How can you pick specific people to give gifts to? Last 3 “random” gifts that you sent out I haven’t got them.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    I HAVE GOT T4CC THANKS KABAM!
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Free is free, I'll take anything... but nothing? ouch.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    Again, it’s random. Usually it’s units. In the 2.5 years of playing this is he first time I’ve gotten the gift. That’s just the way it goes. I didn’t like seeing people get a bunch of units while I got nothing either but that’s just they way it goes.
    What is the criteria for the “random” players that receive gifts??
  • raj1999raj1999 Posts: 9
    Why is this different gift not given to everyone i didn't get anything and few friends from my ally didn't get it either
  • FXNShadowFXNShadow Posts: 23
    No gift for myself or my sons account. 450k account and a 20k account. Never had a single free gift so far seems very unfair some repeatedly get them while others never do
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    This is just mean at this point. My whole alliance got a t4cc except me. And I am in need of a t4cc (who isn’t anyways, amirite?)

I have no further words. I believe that the whole random gift thing is just mean. I’ve NEVER gotten ‘em anyways, but my alliance mates that got them agree. It ain’t cool
  • TraikovTraikov Posts: 61
    i have nothing .. reset game couple times and still nothing .. GG
    This is just another way to alienate your players @Kabam Miike . Why not just give it to everyone? Why the randomness?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Exactly we are getting treated as unlucky losers.
  • Clém0711Clém0711 Posts: 154
    It is a scandal and very unfair! I did not receive anything and others had a t4cc just because "it's not my turn"! Ridiculous...
This discussion has been closed.