**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Something Weird Happened to Me Today...

HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
I was fighting Thanos in the Uncollected event today, just for practice and all. Got him down to 25% with Hulk then proceeded to die because I'm a scrub. So I decide to just go into the fight with the last champion I have left, Ghost Rider, and I load into the fight. The two run at each other, all seems to be working fine. But he stops. He doesn't move, doesn't attack me, doesn't dash back. So I do the sensible thing: I chain a five hit combo onto him, and immediately dash back to prepare for the intercept I will inevitably fail.
But he still doesn't move.
Thanos was frozen on my screen for a good 3 minutes, in which time I proceeded to do the must unnatural faceroll of an Uncollected boss ever. I just kept on chaining 5 hit combos onto him, and eventually he died.
This is very unusual. Has it happened to anyone else? Kabam if you ever read this I was on an iPhone 5S...maybe that makes a difference?

Comments

• Dang you are just lucky bro
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Dang you are just lucky bro

I don't consider myself lucky tbh...i'm now afraid Kabam will (unrightfully so) ban me for hacking or whatnot. This is a FULL DISCLOSURE: I swear to Kabam Miike and all the other moderators that I have never once used a hack.

I'm not smart enough.
  • The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    Thanks for sharing. I’m sure that we will have maintenance soon, we can’t have bugs that benefit players.
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    This post is not constructive, please close it mods! :D
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I've seen this happen before and I've heard of it happening before, but the last time I saw this was a long time ago: pre-12.0. If you didn't mod the game to create this circumstance it is an unavoidable game bug, and no one gets banned for running into those.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They're not going to ban you because of a glitch.
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    They're not going to ban you because of a glitch.

Buuuut... Surely THIS WILL BE THE ONE GLITCH TO BE FIXED SOONER THAN LATER.. just like the resto of the ones currently present at the game...
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Thanks for explaining this to me @GroundedWisdom and @DNA3000 that really helps clear things up...now I can continue on with my sad existence worry free!
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    The_Rikerp wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing. I’m sure that we will have maintenance soon, we can’t have bugs that benefit players.

But we can keep ones that give the ai unfair advantages
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    They will fix it, and revise the bug to freeze players instead.

XDD