**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

The group where we chat

Hey guys I just want to make a chat that like the allaiance in the game so we can chat about what happened what we think or what new champs we got

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    You can use an app called line to do that, just go to the AppStore or play store and it should be easy to find. You can use your in game name as your ID and display name, no need for personal info or anything. The majority of the mcoc community use line to communicate and it’s great for recruiting too. Just get your alliance mates to download it as well, add each other as friends and create a group chat. Basically like texting to your whole alliance. You can send messages, photos, videos, screenshots. Whatever you like. Other apps you could use are discord, ClanHQ, WhatsApp, google hangouts etc. Personally like is my favourite but all of them can be used. Hope that helps you out.
  • Options
    i just want let this thought out there ... we know that everyday that we have new players playing for fun and others make fun of them DONT cuz their trying to get ahead their trying to be the best too i know everywhere there are douchebags that they think theyre the greatest in the game i have been playing this for 3 years and still i cant call myself as the best i hope lets just be good sports in the game its just something is stuck in my mind and dont get me started with the racist players thats just grinds my gears :|