**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Matchups that make you smile.

phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Ignore the mode or reason for doing it, this is purely a discussion about fights that make you smile for really stupid reasons (or even reasonable ones)

My list:

Loki vs any buff heavy champ, its just funny stealing all those hard earned buffs. Groot and OML are a one way ticket to SP3 town.

Mordo v BPCW, makes me laugh every time.

NC vs NC, you're doing well to hit anything through the clouds of smoke.

OG spidey vs same, welcome to evade town.

2* duped ronan vs act 4 Venom. Great for showing off to noobs who don't get it, hard on the thumbs though.

So, what are some of your favorite matchups for any reason.

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Gwenpool vs Juggernaut. Back in the day Juggernaut would always give me problems. The first time I saw Gwenpool just melt Juggernaut with bleeds while also keeping him either stunned or enervated I had a stupid smile on my face. Even though Juggernaut is not nearly as fearsome an opponent at my current skill level, I still like disintegrating him with Gwenpool.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Dr Voodoo vs Groot for the same reason as Loki vs Groot in the OP. Stacking up to 25 poisons on an AQ Map 5 Groot made that such an easy fight which used to suck before I had DV.

Love the Juggy/UC fight for the same reason as Grounded posts. Looks like Rock em, Sock em Robots.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    In the rocket scrap yard (I think), using duped witch to fight the boss (I use that term very loosely, one or two star from memory) and just letting it hit me until poison proc.

I think I was over 200 hits at one point.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Any Match in the Arena that involves Suicides that aren't balanced.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Archangel vs Magik. And... buh bye.
    I used to laugh at the Matches with Champs versus themselves. All I had in my head was, "Quit hitting yourself!".
  • CatacIysmicCatacIysmic Posts: 22
    Morningstar sp2 vs Groot on a resistor node, or Morningstar vs Medusa as AW boss. Watching the health melt away is soooo satisfying
    DV against any Champ with Buffs. Works great for Hela's Indestructible. Convert, and it's Bye Helicia.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Archangel vs. Suicides
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Scarlet vs. Hyperion
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Punisher vs Punisher 2099
    And hopefully soon enough OG spidey vs Spidey 2099