**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account Trading

mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
Can someone please explain how trading account is harmful to the player and their alliance. I can't find any research on why you shouldn't trade or sell accounts. I know it violates TOS.

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You answered your own question
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Account sharing is mostly bad for arenas. Other than that there isn't really much of a place to do harm.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I don't know about you but I wouldn't trade all my hard work getting the champs and items I have to someone else. I wouldn't sell my account either if I quit the game. Also, buying a good account takes away from the game experience. That's like buying a game where it's already finished. There's no fun in that imo
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    That's a nice account u got there be a shame if someone deleated ur heroes
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    I agree with the ban thing. Not worth is for that... however that being said the only balance issue I could see with the game still stands at arena. Pretty sure people used to split active times and put up insane scores with little effort
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I guess what I'm getting at is if there's any hacking that could potentially happen with account Trading/selling
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Account Sharing is agaisnt TOS. There are many reasons behind it, but the only one pertinent is that it is agaisnt the rules, and is a bannable offense.