**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance grinder

- I’m a Swedish player
- Prestige close to 4700
- Expert in map5x5
- I have Line ID
- I’m a pure arena grinder, which makes me a grinder on other events such as arena series/perfect series and such
- Dislike duel a lot so I’m not gonna spend my time on dueling.
- even though my prestige may not suit for an alliance grinder only, do overlook it as you won’t regret it as I am a pure grinder :)
- I am a YouTuber
- I have a dog...... :3
- What more do you want to know?

Line ID me Father_of_death

Comments

• SpherictreySpherictrey Posts: 24
    Did you ever find an alliance? If not friend me on the game or line app. Username is Spherictrey
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Hej. En Annan Svenska här. Du vill antagligen för inte tillhöra en silver-alliance men ta en titt ändå.
    (Hi, another Swede here you probably don’t want to be in a silver alliance but look us up anyway. Translation since this is a English forum)
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/68586/want-to-be-active-but-tired-of-constant-pressure#latest
  • MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    Vigilante Priesthood wants you :-) If ya are still looking, you may roll with us for awhile
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Hej igen. Hade inte koll på autocorrect. Därför konstig svenska :)
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Snurris wrote: »
    Hej igen. Hade inte koll på autocorrect. Därför konstig svenska :)

Sorry buddy, map 5x5

Still looking
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    Hit my max search on Line (which is dumb).
    Still looking? 13 Mil Alliance. We run 5x5 and Gold 1/2. Looking for active player that communicates. Have several UK players and a Spainard. Line ID: chisox_2005
    Ok guys and gals, I’ve secured my place in an alliance that I’m going to join. I thank you all for trying your best to recruit me but now it’s enough :) have a nice day/night