**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Captain America Infinity War second cutoff

What is going to be the cutoff point this time around for the Captain America Infinity War from the 3* featured champion arena?

Comments

• RedEightRedEight Posts: 43
    Shyheim18 wrote: »
    What is going to be the cutoff point this time around for the Captain America Infinity War from the 3* featured champion arena?

3* featured Is ALWAYS 1.2mil
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    1.whydopeopleaskthisnobodyknowstheyonlyguess million
  • Shyheim18Shyheim18 Posts: 18
    okay thanks guys
    but i don't think my 2 and 3* are strong enough to keep long streak, kinda makes feel left behind or left out its sad really, but thanks anyways
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Featured 3* are regularly 1 to 1.1 million for new champs, usually 600-700k for older champs. You can go on Reddit or YouTube for more specific values.

Don't forget to save up your 3* boost crystals - you can save these over time; don't open them; as the actual boosts only last three days in your stash. You can stockpile crystals indefinitely; then when you really want a champion, you can effortlessly score 50% more than your usual.

Can you get to Infinite Streak? Your opponent's can't exceed 3/30, so work out what you need to take down a 3/30 reliably. Can you do it with a 2/20? Then get most of your 3* champs to that level for use in the arena grind, and don't use precious resources to go further, except for the special ones.

#goodluckwiththegrind
    By the way, Winter Soldier is a very solid champ if you can pick him up and awaken him over the next week. He should have a reasonably low cut off. Best of luck!
    thanks Magrailothos, really appreciate it
    So - did you get him?

See if you can get IFIM, too. They'll be a pretty good pair, I'd say.
    No didn't get any of them such a bummer tho, but good news, i'm leveling up my 2* and getting them stronger, it's just a matter of time and i don't plan on doing anymore arenas for the time being until I've gotten them stronger, but thanks for your concern tho really appreciate it.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Do some arena’s for shard, units and arena boosts. Don’t go crazy, just unlock rank rewards (or not even that) and slowely build up your items that way.

You don’t have to win the champs, arena is great for a lot of resources and it really helped me become a better fighter (and forced me to fight new champs too).

Work on your masteries. The better they are, the easier arena gets. The units from arena help you unlock more masteries faster too.
    Gwendoline: thanks for the heads up i'll do that.